Berrios had to be held back

Dwinstitles

All-American
[video=youtube;rUQ0IPD2978]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUQ0IPD2978[/video]

He wanted that **** bad

Advertisement
That mentality has been part of what we've been missing for the last 7 years. Could not have had a better player lead us to victory today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
As the old saying goes. It's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog.

That is the way I act before every Hurricane game.
Then I run into my living room and jump on my couch.

And boy, did he come out and put on a show. Berrios went straight savage on FSU's secondary. Glad Honey Nut showed Derwin James to be overrated.

Advertisement
Only thing I could think of when I saw that was holding back a pit pull wanting to tear someone's head off. In this case it was Min Pit Bull who can still **** you up big time and he certainly mauled the Noellies.

Advertisement
Some people took some really strong positions on Berrios before the season.....haven't seen many of those people say they were wrong yet.

Advertisement
Berrios is one of the smartest players in all of college on and off the field and he is a straight savage as well. That will equal some NFL money I promise you.

Fine, you are a coach potato. May I suggest that once in a while you see them play in Miami or somewhere else. The hard core fans enjoy supporting the team in person, and the more fan support we get, the more the team
appreciate it.

Fine, you are a coach potato. May I suggest that once in a while you see them play in Miami or somewhere else. The hard core fans enjoy supporting the team in person, and the more fan support we get, the more the team
appreciate it.

If I lived in Florida I would run all the way to the Stadium each home weekend.

Unfortunately, I am not in good enough shape to run all the way to Miami Gardens from Chicago.

Advertisement
Back