Berrios had to be held back

Berrios is the man! That’s the mentality we need all the players to have going into any game.

Advertisement
Couldn't be happier for Berrios. Been doing the dirty work, grinding for 3 years and he's getting his due now. He's been putting the team on his back this year.

That little guy has the heart of a lion. So tenacious and fearless. We've had waaaay too many soft players over the past 10 years. Glad to see that Richt is allowing some of the dog mentality back.

I read an article on 247 that said he had 8 catches on 10 targets. If that's accurate, then the 2 incompletions were the bogus PI call, and the sick catch he made but got pushed out of bounds. Oh, and he had 3 or 4 hugeeeeee 3rd down conversions. What a game that boy played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Berrios, Walton, Richards, Homer, Jackson, Shaq, and Young play like they need distemper shots.

But Berrios LOOKS like it's too late!

Advertisement
I was just waiting for that rick Ross - can't hold me back song to play. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I read an article on 247 that said he had 8 catches on 10 targets. If that's accurate, then the 2 incompletions were the bogus PI call, and the sick catch he made but got pushed out of bounds. Oh, and he had 3 or 4 hugeeeeee 3rd down conversions. What a game that boy played.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the catch he made last year against App state was one of the craziest catches ever

Advertisement
Advertisement
I listened to the sound clip of the Santana Moss interview about the game. He said "enough is enough" and "someone needs to step up and put the game on their backs and make plays." I think Berrios and Rozier did just that. **** it feels good to beat FSU. I used to expect it but I forgot how good this feels.

He Balled. He came up big in the biggest game of the program for years. Kudos to the young man as he has been a model student and athlete for the years he's been at the U

Advertisement
Back