Bentavious Thompson commits

Advertisement
I think he will be able to play his senior year because there is a new rule that starts with the 2017 class that they no longer have to stop playing at 19 years and 9 months.

He was on the same Richmond Giants team that had Irvin, Johnson, Cronkrite and Redeine. He has gotten better with his academics and I hope he can stay focused through his senior year.

Just thinking about Al being gone is really bringing out the stars. Imagine if Butch were back.

Advertisement
I think he will be able to play his senior year because there is a new rule that starts with the 2017 class that they no longer have to stop playing at 19 years and 9 months.

He was on the same Richmond Giants team that had Irvin, Johnson, Cronkrite and Redeine. He has gotten better with his academics and I hope he can stay focused through his senior year.

You think he's good enough to play at the U? Or is he just older than the kids in his year?

Rumors around the K is that Thompson is not attending team meetings/practices and might transfer..

Central is one school that he is considering.. Keep yall posted once i find out the details.

Rumors around the K is that Thompson is not attending team meetings/practices and might transfer..

Central is one school that he is considering.. Keep yall posted once i find out the details.

i had heard the same rumors when he committed i talk to a couple of killian players and they told me hes strongly considering it, they mentioned central and BTW

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back