Bentavious Thompson commits

Advertisement
I donot get the hype he's average at best..... an 18 YR OLD SOPHOMORE. ... compare him to the guys in the 2014/2015 class... yall would see him as a darius Tice or debo williams.... you ask me I'd try him at Safety and see what happens.... if anything he'd be a fullback here

ROFLMAO he gonna be able buy the staff liquor by the time he arrives on campus

Lol and I'm sure u and everyone else where creaming their self over 20 year Calvin Ridley when we lost him. This kid is a stud and will be be a great college RB as we'll...

I donot get the hype he's average at best..... an 18 YR OLD SOPHOMORE. ... compare him to the guys in the 2014/2015 class... yall would see him as a darius Tice or debo williams.... you ask me I'd try him at Safety and see what happens.... if anything he'd be a fullback here

Lol and I'm sure u and everyone else where creaming their self over 20 year Calvin Ridley when we lost him. This kid is a stud and will be be a great college RB as we'll...

Calvin has bee dominant for years. This guy was good one year and didn't start his first 4 games this year according to his coach. Big difference.

18 year old senior compared to a 18 YR old sophomore.... looking at his film would u want him if he was 2015... basic back if u ask me ... Calvin dominated everybody like he was supposed to can't say the same about this jitt compared to Scarlett or Walton

Edit I know Ridley only played like 2 games cause of his age... how long you think buddy boy has.... As a sophomore. ... not a senior..... sophomore ?????

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sad that people want to make fun of him because of his age and have no clue his situation. At least he is staying in school. I wish this young man the best.

I would be interested to see if this offer was contingent on him reclassifying to get in the 2016 class.

And what back would you like him over in the class of 2016?

Everyone except Rasul. Not a big fan of Ivan Smith. Deon Mcintosh is not a RB to me. Just sayin..kid is a take. Reminds me of Antwon easterling from the West back in 07'. He was an older cat too. Would have been a Cane if he didn't get into trouble.

Sad that people want to make fun of him because of his age and have no clue his situation. At least he is staying in school. I wish this young man the best.

regardless of age.... I'm not impressed... like majority of you are... Mainly yall like the commit cause he from s fla.... there's better talent out there at RB. .. like I said wanna try him at Safety or fullback have at it.... him.... at RB... I'll pass.... idgaf about negs... I'm calling it how I see it ya heard me

Advertisement
I would be interested to see if this offer was contingent on him reclassifying to get in the 2016 class.

Everyone except Rasul. Not a big fan of Ivan Smith. Deon Mcintosh is not a RB to me. Just sayin..kid is a take. Reminds me of Antwon easterling from the West back in 07'. He was an older cat too. Would have been a Cane if he didn't get into trouble.

I'm not a fan of McIntosh either... haven't watched enough film on Ivan Smith.... but he is not better than McArthur Burnett, Tony Jones, Carlton Fin-Aimes, I like that kid out of Daytona Mainland alot too.... those are the names that come out of the top of my head... I'm pretty sure I'd find better backs looking at Geo305 or Hurricane Warrior's database. ...

Yall can look at all the post I ever posted on a prospect... i dont like to bash at all if ever.... but at the end of the day i dont know what it is I am not impressed... he look like Karlos Williams Jr. out there... not impressed. ... if he sticks I pray to God he proves me wrong cause he'll be playing for the only team I truly care for

Advertisement
These clowns on this site is something else. We get a commit and then they **** on him then he goes on to get offers from top schools then say hes going to decommit and act like its a big loss if he does.

Kelvin Benjamin was like 30

Ridley is the same age as Amari Cooper

Who gives a ****

Don't really care about his age. More worried about his speed.

But congrats to the kid on his commitment.

Advertisement
Bentavious Thompson. MacArthur Burnett. All we need is Eddie McDoom to commit and solidify our Hall of Fame Name National Championship.

I'm not a fan of McIntosh either... haven't watched enough film on Ivan Smith.... but he is not better than McArthur Burnett, Tony Jones, Carlton Fin-Aimes, I like that kid out of Daytona Mainland alot too.... those are the names that come out of the top of my head... I'm pretty sure I'd find better backs looking at Geo305 or Hurricane Warrior's database. ...

Yall can look at all the post I ever posted on a prospect... i dont like to bash at all if ever.... but at the end of the day i dont know what it is I am not impressed... he look like Karlos Williams Jr. out there... not impressed. ... if he sticks I pray to God he proves me wrong cause he'll be playing for the only team I truly care for

Fair rebuttal. I stand by my statement that this hinges on him reclassifying or EE. I agree that if this kid is indeed 18 already he isn't worth the hassle. He would literally have to sit out a year and a half of football because of age restrictions.

They'll just send him to IMG after he can't play anymore since they don't play under fl high school rules

Advertisement
Back