Benjamin school

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wild, out here the private school kids get their stuff from us public schoolers and way overpay for it too
Most public school kids in south Florida can't afford good drugs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back in high school, Benjamin parties had the best drugs.

I'm not 100% sure whether I'm mixing them up with another school, but during my Junior year of HS, I think we played Benjamin in a "Holiday Tourney," along with some other schools from Boca and PB, and sheesh did they suck at basketball. The team I remember had a bunch of dudes who looked like they learned how to play basketball from an old textbook. Anyway, that same season, during a regional playoff, our team got destroyed - like tomahawk dunk on the second play of the game - by Devin Hester's old school (Rivieria Suncoast). So, Palm Beaches giveth, Palm Beaches taketh away.

I'm not 100% sure whether I'm mixing them up with another school, but during my Junior year of HS, I think we played Benjamin in a "Holiday Tourney," along with some other schools from Boca and PB, and sheesh did they suck at basketball. The team I remember had a bunch of dudes who looked like they learned how to play basketball from an old textbook. Anyway, that same season, during a regional playoff, our team got destroyed - like tomahawk dunk on the second play of the game - by Devin Hester's old school (Rivieria Suncoast). So, Palm Beaches giveth, Palm Beaches taketh away.
Devin was a senior when I was a freshman.

Advertisement
Back