Benjamin school

Advertisement
At the Benjamin School:
2024 RB Chauncey Bowens
2024 DB Ricky Knight III
2024 OT Chase Malamala (possibly, not offered yet)
2025 EDGE Amaree Williams

Cardinal Newman:
2024 CB Josh Philostin
2024 WR Kevin Levy (possibly)
Chase Malamala I think will have a better year next year, I hope we offer him soon, he's still growing into his body and has the frame and work ethic to be molded into a guy at the next level. His dad was an NFL lineman. Great guy and great family.

Advertisement
Benjamin is starting to produce D1 talent for football and their schedule is getting more impressive every year. Their HC Eric Kresser played QB at UF for Spurrier for 3 years and I think that has given UF an edge at times in the past, and since Jordan Travis went to FSU that gave FSU an edge too.

This staff is recruiting Benjamin way harder than the previous one, and I think once we get that first kid from Benjamin we'll have our foot in the door and can potentially get a nice pipeline going

It is a nice private prep school so I think the families that send their kids there see the value in potentially sending their kids to Coral Gables to attend the best private university in the state

Been hearing more and more stuff about Smith which is surprising b/c I thought he had a pretty good rep
I thought the same and then someone told me Kevin Smith is very temperamental and almost bi-polar. I was wondering if it was like early CTE stuff going on as many hits as he took in HS, college, and NFL. He had about 2500 rushing attempts between the 3 levels. That's a ton of hits to a RB.

He was just hard to get along with on a consistent basis.

I thought the same and then someone told me Kevin Smith is very temperamental and almost bi-polar. I was wondering if it was like early CTE stuff going on as many hits as he took in HS, college, and NFL. He had about 2500 rushing attempts between the 3 levels. That's a ton of hits to a RB.

He was just hard to get along with on a consistent basis.
Lol…..YES. Psycho is what I was told.

Advertisement
NFL body with elite speed

D1B7F07E-F915-4C17-B2B3-3250858A277D.gif

Advertisement
I'm with you dude...everyone keeps saying he has speed, but isn't the kid kinda slow?
Elite speed is the wrong word my bad!

He has very impressive athleticism for his size and strength though. I was told he clocked 23 mph at the All-American Combine and in combination with his size and athleticism as demonstrated at the combine he became a hot commodity on the recruiting scene.

Went from having 0 offers to 6 including 4 P5 offers within two days of the combine

Also has a nice shotput lol

Fs3mCfvWwAA7sVa

Advertisement
Benjamin is starting to produce D1 talent for football and their schedule is getting more impressive every year. Their HC Eric Kresser played QB at UF for Spurrier for 3 years and I think that has given UF an edge at times in the past, and since Jordan Travis went to FSU that gave FSU an edge too.

This staff is recruiting Benjamin way harder than the previous one, and I think once we get that first kid from Benjamin we'll have our foot in the door and can potentially get a nice pipeline going

It is a nice private prep school so I think the families that send their kids there see the value in potentially sending their kids to Coral Gables to attend the best private university in the state
Pretty sure kresser went to my alama mater palm beach gardens. I remember a kresser there on faculty maybe a brother

Advertisement
Back