Ben Bogle - Nease 6'2" 210 LB

Diego ***ot was homeschooled and played at Calvary. Commissioned to Naval Academy (had offers from Pitt, UVA, etc.) and ended up as the team captain. If he doesn't get drafted, the kid is set for life. Great family - Mom has a Ph.D.
Now that this kid is 18+. He needs to change his last name ASAP! ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jesus Christ man🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes there are a bunch of kids affected like this in this class.

Have a kid that at worst is a div 2 kid....that didnt even get a sniff in recruiting as an early grad. Kid made All Broward and is floating in the wind right now
Yah, that really sucks. The NCAA screwed these kids by not increasing the scholarship limit when they gave an extra year of eligibility. It's incomprehensible. It was obvious this was going to affect high school kids and they didn't care. Unfortunately, this is going to continue for the next 3 years when the freshmen that got the extra Covid year have graduated or moved on.

His high school coach should be on the phone with several college coaches. He could look at Junior colleges. That would be the best way to go if he can't get at least an FCS or DII offer. Should be able to get a scholarship somewhere. He could get an Associates Degree for a less money even if he doesn't get a scholarship while playing ball. Then everything should sort itself out because if he's good enough at the JC level, someone will find him even if it's FCS or DII. Either way, he'll only need 2 more years of study at a 4-year school to get his degree.

Last edited:
No way he is 6'2". looks tiny out there.

looks to be a good football player though, looks like he has a good motor, good football IQ, and is probably a gym rat.

Advertisement
This is the type guy that ends up running Clemson’s defense as an upperclassman.

Highly skilled player. Would need time to develop at the next level.

We got schollies. We signed a small class. We need to upgrade the position he plays. I would take him.

I know we can’t get them all, but identify back up plan guys early and show them love. I would have staff in the recruiting department scouting guys committed to small schools, all county lists etc. He would be an easy flip if we offered.

Production is underrated and is where you can find inefficiency in the market to get quality players with no competition.

This is the type guy that ends up running Clemson’s defense as an upperclassman.

We got schollies. We signed a small class. We need to upgrade the position he plays. I would take him.

I know we can’t get them all, but identify back up plan guys early and show them love. I would have staff in the recruiting department scouting guys committed to small schools, all county lists etc. He would be an easy flip if we offered.

Production is underrated and is where you can find inefficiency in the market to get quality players with no competition.
Already have our Rudy and he's Ryan Ragone.

What? The type of guys that run Clemson's D have Clemson, among other, P5 offers.

This kid only has FCS offers.

I don't see how it's comparable

Advertisement
PWO? Sure. Waste a scholly? **** no. I’m sure schools have done their homework on him and passed yet some of you are jizzing yourself over a jag who would never see the field.

Advertisement
Diego ***ot was homeschooled and played at Calvary. Commissioned to Naval Academy (had offers from Pitt, UVA, etc.) and ended up as the team captain. If he doesn't get drafted, the kid is set for life. Great family - Mom has a Ph.D.

***ot would hands down be our best LB. That was definitely a miss by all of the big 3 schools back then

Has some nice tape but there is no way those numbers are accurate. I remember in high school, coaches used to pump up stats for the players who were getting college looks. Our MLB got credit for 32 tackles one game, 27 of them solo lol. 202 tackles with 19 sacks and 33 tfls would have this kid getting scouted by every major school in the nation.
"demetri stewart" -- the greatest manufacture of a 5 star we will ever see.

Advertisement
Back