2025 Bekkem Kritza High 4* QB from CA

Advertisement

A South Florida powerhouse and four-time reigning state champion, Miami Central is constantly reloading. This off-season, the Rockets added 2025 five-star defensive lineman Armondo Blount, the No. 4 overall player in the class, amongst a number of moves to defend their long title streak.

As of this week, 95th street is also home to a pair of national recruits in Top247 defensive lineman T.A. Cunningham and 2025 Top247 quarterback Bekkem Kritza. Kritza is a California native who played his sophomore season at Rancho Santa Margarita Catholic, and Cunningham is a product of the Peach State who played at Los Alamitos (Cali.) last fall.

Kritza is a 6-foot-4, 180-pounder who is considered the No. 10 quarterback in the rising junior class. He’s looking forward to the opportunity to compete for a starting job and being a part of the storied program as well.

“I’m just ready to get to work. I know it’s a hard working school and talking to [head coach Jube Joseph], going to the school. They offered us to look around and that kind of thing and it’s that family vibe,” Kritza said. “Coach Jube is a great coach and an amazing coach. I wouldn’t want to play for anyone else. The way he talks to you, he’s real personal. He’s going to give it to you straight, don’t get me wrong, but he loves you regardless. He shows that, the rest of the coaching staff shows that. I’m excited for the school. The principal is awesome, the administration is awesome, my teachers. Everybody is real welcoming. It’s awesome.”

On the field, Kritza knows that he’s going to have to bring it every day and he’s looking forward to proving that to his teammates.

“I’ve wanted to lead a team like this,” Kritza said. “I’ve never been on a team like this. It’s one of the top schools in America when it comes to football. I can’t wait to lead those guys and I know they’re going to follow me because I’m going to show them that I’m a hard worker, I got a hard work ethic and I’ll do anything for them. If I just show them that, they will take their back off me.”

Both Cunningham and Kritza have spent plenty of time in South Florida recently while on recruiting visits to the University of Miami in early March and then again in mid-April. Seeing what the area has to offer only helped a moving process already in motion go more smoothly.

Miami is one of many schools already recruiting the elder Cunningham and Kritza heavily, but their recruiting process remains open despite their new proximity to Mario Cristobal and the Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It is remarkable that these high schoolers change schools as frequently as college coaches during their careers. Until they get a head job, most change colleges at least every other year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sooo PSU, UW, KU, or the good gUys! Outta all his finalist, CU is the only one that already got a high profile QB for ‘25.

Advertisement
Back