2025 Bekkem Kritza High 4* QB from CA

Advertisement
Kritza was offered by the Canes on the visit.

“The trip was incredible,” Kritza said. “What stood out most for me was the relationship the players and coaches have with each other. There’s a lot of trust from the players with the staff. I talked with some of the guys, my boy Collins (Acheampong) was my teammate last year and he loves it there already.

“I spent a lot of time with coach Shannon (Dawson), the new OC, and I love the offense they plan to run. They’re going with an Air Raid offense and it’s going to be exciting to see what they can do. Coach Cristobal is amazing too. He’s such a great guy, tells it like it is and doesn’t sugar coat anything and I respect that a lot.”

- 247's Greg Biggins Miami Junior Day Update

Advertisement

- Miami recently got their 2024 quarterback locked in with Judd Anderson in the fold, and Shannon Dawson is already doing good work with 2025 Top247 Rancho Santa Margarita (Cali.) Catholic Top247 arm Bekkem Kritza who was back on Friday night.

“It was most definitely one of my top schools and I wanted to get back down here. [Shannon] Dawson showed a lot of interest in me. He loves me and that’s my guy. It’s real great to see him sling the ball around. The offense, I love it. Just being back down here, it feels like home.”

“They definitely in my group and I can’t wait to get back up here [Saturday] and everything which will be awesome.”

Advertisement
Sweet Jewfro!

History says let's do this ...

imageedit_3_2857573692.jpg

imageedit_1_9256214666.png

Would be great to get him to commit to us this fall and help build the 2025 class.

Is he target #1????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back