Being Realistic

Advertisement
Lets see if the wins this year lead to a top class cause we should have a great season
It may work this season but it will definitely impact next class. Just like the 2016 to 2017 season. The 2018 class they got basically all there top guys except for the heritage corners. That class only had 5 decommits with 2 of them being dropped and blades came back.

Advertisement
It may work this season but it will definitely impact next class. Just like the 2016 to 2017 season. The 2018 class they got basically all there top guys except for the heritage corners. That class only had 5 decommits with 2 of them being dropped and blades came back.
Lets see man we will find out, I desperately want us to win at least 10 close out with a bowl win and look good doing it and competing with Clemson in the ACC title game. I want to find out if this win and they come thing is a myth and I hope to put to bed those rumors once and for all. If all what I said happen and they close strong then I was wrong, if it happens and they cant close then we can put that whole win and they'll come fantasy to bed.

Lets see man we will find out, I desperately want us to win at least 10 close out with a bowl win and look good doing it and competing with Clemson in the ACC title game. I want to find out if this win and they come thing is a myth and I hope to put to bed those rumors once and for all. If all what I said happen and they close strong then I was wrong, if it happens and they cant close then we can put that whole win and they'll come fantasy to bed.
Its not a myth. Texas schools has more money than bama and clemson. **** a&m gave jimbo 75 million guaranteed. Why don't they have the #1 class every year and why have they struggled for so long? It isn't as simple as money.

Its not a myth. Texas schools has more money than bama and clemson. **** a&m gave jimbo 75 million guaranteed. Why don't they have the #1 class every year and why have they struggled for so long? It isn't as simple as money.
I think Texas and A&M have two of the best recruiting HCs in CFB......I would be surprised if they didnt kill it this year on the trail. I'll let it play out and see what happens this year especially be more focused since we should have a great season. Im giving it time

Advertisement

It’s not a myth. 2017 and 2018 class was proof.

We was too f*cked to rehire Butch, so superstar recruiting and evaluations is kind of out. Still, we just have to bring balance to the recruiting strategy and stop misusing guys.

People forgot Miami’s has never gotten all the top guys.

They were great at getting the right guys. Even with the bags those opportunities are there.

We have everything we need right now to be a perennial top 10 team.

The real question is, will we be able to get enough A listers to beat the top 4 quality teams regularly. Taking that step won’t be as easy.

But there is ZERO reason,except for organizational ineptitude,for us not to win the coastal 10 games and major bowl berths year end, and year out.

I want the dominance back as bad as anyone, but we got to start somewhere, and that is having competent coaching to dominate a division we out recruit by leaps and bounds.

Realistically, we don't need the 2001 roster to make it to the ACCCG...and then it's 60 minutes of football.

We had our best season in a decade in 2017 and we signed a top 10 class afterwards.

In 1994 coming off our fourth title game in six seasons we whiffed on something like 9 of the top 10 recruits in Dade County.

This has been happening FOREVER.

All we gotta do is win.

Advertisement
The canes were my 1st team growing up my parents are from haiti and werent into sports but once I found the canes it changed that for me. The last 15 years have hurt us all. I had hope for Shannon, for Golden and of course Richt. But realistically what separates Manny I'm praying he's the guy but what do you guys think will make the difference
Bags

It’s not a myth. 2017 and 2018 class was proof.

We was too f*cked to rehire Butch, so superstar recruiting and evaluations is kind of out. Still, we just have to bring balance to the recruiting strategy and stop misusing guys.

People forgot Miami’s has never gotten all the top guys.

They were great at getting the right guys. Even with the bags those opportunities are there.

We have everything we need right now to be a perennial top 10 team.

The real question is, will we be able to get enough A listers to beat the top 4 quality teams regularly. Taking that step won’t be as easy.

But there is ZERO reason,except for organizational ineptitude,for us not to win the coastal 10 games and major bowl berths year end, and year out.

I want the dominance back as bad as anyone, but we got to start somewhere, and that is having competent coaching to dominate a division we out recruit by leaps and bounds.
I disagree with UM not ever getting the top guys...we did get the top guys but they were well hidden in the dark ages. When the internet came along not many hidden gems it became more few and teams knew who were good through camps and websites that covered it.
Guys like Sean T Reed Ray wont go missing in todays world

Advertisement
I disagree with UM not ever getting the top guys...we did get the top guys but they were well hidden in the dark ages. When the internet came along not many hidden gems it became more few and teams knew who were good through camps and websites that covered it.
Eh, guys always go missing. And always will. It’s still about evaluations. As always.

People hate to talk about it, but that is what the program was built on.

Eh, guys always go missing. And always will. It’s still about evaluations. As always.

People hate to talk about it, but that is what the program was built on.
Its more rare and tougher now way tougher butch was a beast at it probably better then Saban at evals

I wrote this on the recruiting site in response to a fan that think we can't beat out the bag!! Beating the bag is just a a copout!! And denial of the real fact that we are nothing today and most are living in the (knocking the cobweb off) PAST!!

You think Clemson paying? Or is it that these kids want to play for a Championship team get drafted and care for their future?? Clemson is getting more 5 star recruits than any team in history this year. I don't think it has anything to do with the bag!! Just to remind you they just won the NCG and been in the talks just about every year in the past 10 yrs! The bag is out there for teams that need to cheat! But Clemson is turning down 4 and 5 star kids! Like I said, we need to stop being surprised that we are losing out on these kids when our recent history to most of them are getting our *** kicked by Pitt, Virginia, having an OF that can't get out of it's own way, kicking game that can't average 10 yards and etc........

We are living in the past if we think these recruits should just take our scharliships when these kids today can't remember when we even won a bowl game!! I know some of you don't want to hear this, but we are no where on the radar (we are crap! just to put it nicely)) in comparison to Bama, Clemson, LSU etc....and don't stand a chance with the cheaters when they brake out the bag!

Manny is smart enough to know that this year will be the greatest challenge of his life is to win at all cost! He knows these kids deep down in their heart don't want to leave SFL! He know's that he need to show these kids that he can get them to the next level, and that's being drafted in the NFL! Until all of this happen we better get use to losing out on kids that don't care about how a bunch of heart broken fans feel!!
Looked at Bama's current class. Mostly four stars, some three's, and only two fives. Not as good as Clemson or Georgia, but you know Saban will be up there just because of great coaching.

We got some underrated hidden gems, but we also got mainly guys who were good but not elite but worked hard, were well-coached, and became top players. A friend of mine who was very close to the program said the big difference in the '80's was work ethic. Our kids outworked everybody. They didn't come in as elite, hidden or otherwise.

Advertisement
Back