Behind the U Podcast with Duke Johnson.

Advertisement
Still one of the 🐐 highlight reels with Jeezy’s “Put On”

Other than the Notre Dame game I would say Duke against BC was right up there as well
I was impressed with his intellect and perspective. Evidence as to why he was as great as he was.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His playoff run was historic. Pretty sure he had almost 1000 yards and 10+ TDs in the playoffs.

What he did against Glades Central at GC was unreal. He toyed with people in the title game as well.

And as good as he was at RB he may of been 1-2nd round defensive back. His pick six against D Crawford/ Watkins was unreal.

Ultimate cane

Advertisement
I was there for the BC game. Everyone knew immediately that we had something special here.
I feel like if he wasn’t so valuable to the offense he coulda challenged Hester as a kick returner. Blasphemy maybe and some hyperbole…but man he was electric in high school

Advertisement
Nobody mentioned the vt game in 2014 when on the road he was the offense. Rushed for like 250 that game and had 2tds. On top of stiff arming the shít out of fuller

His playoff run was historic. Pretty sure he had almost 1000 yards and 10+ TDs in the playoffs.

What he did against Glades Central at GC was unreal. He toyed with people in the title game as well.

And as good as he was at RB he may of been 1-2nd round defensive back. His pick six against D Crawford/ Watkins was unreal.

Ultimate cane
I brought this up (becoming a db) on the RCT board about got killed for even mentioning it . But his uncle wanted him to make the move when he went to college. He would have had a longer career I believe. but glad hes back in miami and doing his thing.

Advertisement
Back