Beginning of the end?

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium

I think this is the moment that ends the UGA dynasty for the foreseeable future...

Hyperbolic, I know, but I don’t care. For the betterment of CFB UGA needs to die off for at least the next 3-4 years.

The more parity the better.

#DeathToUGA

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But Milton's a dawg (no pun). Did you see him power up from a full squat with tacklers on his back to get near the goal line? Don't recall EVER seeing a ball carrier do that.

I think this is the moment that ends the UGA dynasty for the foreseeable future...

Hyperbolic, I know, but I don’t care. For the betterment of CFB UGA needs to die off for at least the next 3-4 years.

The more parity the better.

#DeathToUGA

Hiring his buddy Bobo was mistake. No creativity.

They also need to give a hard look at QB, Beck is a game manager and you got two five stars slingers on the bench. Thought Kirby had learned his Jake Fromm/Justin Fields lesson.

If I was Kirby, Bobo would be fired and Beck would be offered the QB2 job behind Vandergiriff.

I definitely wasn’t, but Bama isn’t beating UW or Texas.

They’re specifically designed to beat UGA because Saban always has great success against his assistants & he knows Smart & Mike Bobo like the back of his hand.
I agree Bama is not beating Texas but I don’t know about UW.

UW beat Oregon twice but barely. Bama is the evolved version of Oregon. Penix would have to play his best game of his college career to beat Bama.

Advertisement
Back