Begging for another transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one board y'all hating on Allison's decision to transfer, on this board y'all licking the chops to see who else goes.

Be consistent at least, JEEZ!

Advertisement
Brock, did you really just put Berrios on the top of your transfer list? WTF?!

Lol please tell me how Henley is a cancer? Some
Of you people need some serious help talking about 20 year old kids like you do

Please somebody tell or make Henley transfer. Needs to be done , he is a cancer to the team and we need the spot open for storm 18

Thank you for speaking up. I was just going to do it... please canesjip go rinse your mouth out with Clorox.

Advertisement
Who's next?
My list
Berrios (not saying he will but, could he be wanting to get extensive work in an offense as a #1 option as a senior?
A couple more ol(Mahoney? Jahair jones)
Mayes
Henley
McCray
Fines

and then you wonder why people give you ****....SMFH @ berrios transferring. I really need what you smokin on man.....you must have that loud sticky eeky

Who's next?
My list
Berrios (not saying he will but, could he be wanting to get extensive work in an offense as a #1 option as a senior?
Mayes
Henley
McCray
Fines
Berrios gonna transfer this late in the game ? Na

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I am one of the most blunt ppl here but this thread is offensive. The kid got a scholly far and above his talent level, he jumped on it, and will be gone soon enough. No need to call the kid a "cancer." He jokes around and isn't that good. That's not a cancer, it's unfortunate. Golden was the problem and he's gone get over it.

In other news Br0ke finally lost his mind suggesting a Berrios transfer!

Who's next?
My list
Berrios (not saying he will but, could he be wanting to get extensive work in an offense as a [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1 [/URL] option as a senior?
Mayes
Henley
McCray
Fines

and then you wonder why people give you ****....SMFH @ berrios transferring. I really need what you smokin on man.....you must have that loud sticky eeky

Wasn't there talk of him transferring before the spring? This kid a senior and got passed up by Mullins for the #2 job and cager coming back too. With Thomas and harley getting here in a few weeks along with richards being a true #1 how many targets is he realistically going to get?

Advertisement
Henley must have smashed this dude's daughter or something.

Advertisement
Tough minded kids who will work their butts off don't transfer. Even if they don't possess the best talent.

Cancer to a team??.... That's the guy who's not buying in!!..the guy who can't stay out of trouble, and dragging his teammates with him!!...the "ME" guy who thinks the team can't function without him!! The guy who talks a bunch of shot about someone without knowing the facts..oh wait..that ones you!! Ooops!!

Advertisement
did you guys watch the spring scrimmage at boca high .. dude got beat like everytime and he got a flag.. u want to keep him next year or let him go so we can use another scholarship for storm18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back