• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Begging for another transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

canesjip

Band
Banned
Please somebody tell or make Henley transfer. Needs to be done , he is a cancer to the team and we need the spot open for storm 18

CFLCane

Junior
Please somebody tell or make Henley transfer. Needs to be done , he is a cancer to the team and we need the spot open for storm 18

You're a cancer to this board. Please transfer to the Wez and take your Jalen Patterson blow up dolls with you.

brock

All-American
Who's next?
My list
Berrios (not saying he will but, could he be wanting to get extensive work in an offense as a #1 option as a senior?
A couple more ol(Mahoney? Jahair jones)
Mayes
Henley
McCray
Fines

DC1986

ALL lives matter. Back the Blue!
Banned
Coach Rick has got this. I'm sure there will be a few more .

Zbrod95

Fire Manny Mamaguebo
Who's next?
My list
Berrios (not saying he will but, could he be wanting to get extensive work in an offense as a #1 option as a senior?
A couple more ol(Mahoney? Jahair jones)
Mayes
Henley
McCray
Fines
Lol Berrios is not transferring

D_G87

Sophomore
Lol please tell me how Henley is a cancer? Some
Of you people need some serious help talking about 20 year old kids like you do

BeachCanes

Sophomore
Everyone gets a pass on saying savage **** after the QB throws 3 INTS or something like that but to call a young man a "cancer" in the spring?

bdm13

Redshirt Freshman
Seriously...the dude is in the Irow Arrow Society. It would be shocking if he transferred.

ChosenOne

Band
Banned
Henley would be on the Charlotte 49ers if he decided to leave.. so I doubt it.. Mayes wouldn't even start at App State.. they probably know this and are just going to live up the UM experience. We should convert Fines back to OL. idk how McCray is this here dude been 4th string LB for like 12 years and sh!t.. I thought Bar Milo wanted to leave? sigh.. We took 8 OL in 1 class and they all suck.. unbelievable..

canesjip

Band
Banned

he gets beat every down , and if he is not getting beat then he is getting a flag.... are u serious ?

canesjip

Band
Banned
Everyone gets a pass on saying savage **** after the QB throws 3 INTS or something like that but to call a young man a "cancer" in the spring?

we are not getting better with kids who joke around and dont care and cant compete at a high level , it rubs off the team

RocketsandCanes

RocketsandCanes

we are not getting better with kids who joke around and dont care and cant compete at a high level , it rubs off the team

How do you know he jokes around and doesn't care about the team? You don't. That is the answer to the question.

gfer1988

Senior
Never seen a player who doesn't get any playing time receive so much hate. He will most likely never play a snap for us and will transfer. Why do we need so many threads dedicated to a cat we hear nothing about from coaches or media?

canesjip

Band
Banned

How do you know he jokes around and doesn't care about the team? You don't. That is the answer to the question.

spoke with him before

Ispyin

Senioritis

he gets beat every down , and if he is not getting beat then he is getting a flag.... are u serious ?
thats not the definition of being a cancer to a team fool.

MedleyCane

Senior

What kind of "person' posts this nonsense on a student athlete representing a program he supposedly loves?
Another example of some of the scum that unfortunately call themselves Cane fans.

Canes91

Freshman
Wow the dude is a cancer because he isn't as talented?? Man some of these posters on here man.

Status
Not open for further replies.