Off-Topic Beer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is amazing....never know it's 10%

420A7EB8-DCF0-4EBD-A236-892E4EF20188.jpeg

Advertisement
This will be epic. If you're in Phoenix that weekend, come on down! View attachment 233044
Have had a good number of those - Civil Society, Half Acre, Pure, Cerebral, Toppling, Hop Butcher, Equilibrium, Tripping Animals, Weldwerks, Drekker, Two Tides, Blackstack. There are some goodies in there for sure and stuff from random places across the country. Tripping Animals is in Doral, so if they send a rep toss up the U. Civil Society is in Palm Beach/Jupiter area and really great. Two Tides is from Savannah and killer. A lot of them do good sours as well.

Have had a good number of those - Civil Society, Half Acre, Pure, Cerebral, Toppling, Hop Butcher, Equilibrium, Tripping Animals, Weldwerks, Drekker, Two Tides, Blackstack. There are some goodies in there for sure and stuff from random places across the country. Tripping Animals is in Doral, so if they send a rep toss up the U. Civil Society is in Palm Beach/Jupiter area and really great. Two Tides is from Savannah and killer. A lot of them do good sours as well.
It's been a while since I was there, but Civil Society did a brown ale that was fantastic.

Advertisement
It's been a while since I was there, but Civil Society did a brown ale that was fantastic.
Love to see that. It seems like more places are moving back to classic styles - brown ales, pilsners, lagers, non-adjunct stouts, non-hazy IPA/pale ales.

Love to see that. It seems like more places are moving back to classic styles - brown ales, pilsners, lagers, non-adjunct stouts, non-hazy IPA/pale ales.
For a while there, it seems like all you ever heard was "hoppy" and IPA.

I've had a few myself. (Bold faced the ones I've had in you reply) So Tripping Animals had a tap take over here not too long ago. I went the Monday after the event so a bunch of their beers were still on tap. I've had some good IPA's, stouts, sours from them. From what I hear, the owners came out to the event here in AZ.

One of the breweries on that list, Roses By the Stairs, is a newer brewery in Phoenix. They stole the head brewer away from Cerebral. They make some good beers especially for being the new guys in town.

As for the local state breweries on that list, Pueblo Vida makes the best IPA's in Arizona. If any of you guys ever make it out here and you like IPA's, find you some Pueblo Vida.

I've had a few myself. (Bold faced the ones I've had in you reply) So Tripping Animals had a tap take over here not too long ago. I went the Monday after the event so a bunch of their beers were still on tap. I've had some good IPA's, stouts, sours from them. From what I hear, the owners came out to the event here in AZ.

One of the breweries on that list, Roses By the Stairs, is a newer brewery in Phoenix. They stole the head brewer away from Cerebral. They make some good beers especially for being the new guys in town.

As for the local state breweries on that list, Pueblo Vida makes the best IPA's in Arizona. If any of you guys ever make it out here and you like IPA's, find you some Pueblo Vida.
I was last in the Phoenix area back in 2018. At the time it was Arizona Wilderness and that was about it. But they make some great stuff. I am definitely overdue for a trip back out there. Enjoy it, and remember everything in moderation including moderation.

Advertisement
Back