Off-Topic Beer

Advertisement
Nice dude. I’ve been to Tired Hands.

Place near me, Hidden River Brewing, has hazies very similar to TH. Honestly i prefer them.

I'm definitely an Other Half promoter, but i'm anxious to try this Treehouse...will be first time.

How many of you guys live in South FL? Wondering Tortoise (my tap room) is owned by a guy from Sarasota so he uses his connections to bring in a ton of Civil Society and Tripping Animals. Are you all fans of those two breweries?

I’ve had a couple of really good sours and a stout from Tripping Animals that got my attention. Don’t think I’ve had Civil Society.
It's been a few years since I went to Civil Society, but they had either a brown ale or a Scotch ale that was fantastic.

So stopped at Treehouse after we hit the dispensary( gotta love recreational).

Atmosphere at the Charlton location is super cool, wish we could have just chilled but were on our way home.

Beer is solid. However, Other Half is just as good, and easier to get for myself living in Pennsylvania.

Was at Other Half Philadelphia location yesterday and it just furthered this opinion. Hit it after basketball game at Wells Fargo and it's a big place, excellent service. Food looked good but did not get.

Advertisement
Anyone in the SC/NC area that is a fan of sours, needs to check out SNAFU Brewery in North Charleston, SC. Specialize in sours and have usually 13 on draft at any time. I have yet to get a bad flavor from them! I believe they also have a deal worked out with Italian Ice and make sours out of all of their flavors, and the taste is spot on!

How many of you guys live in South FL? Wondering Tortoise (my tap room) is owned by a guy from Sarasota so he uses his connections to bring in a ton of Civil Society and Tripping Animals. Are you all fans of those two breweries?

I’ve had a couple of really good sours and a stout from Tripping Animals that got my attention. Don’t think I’ve had Civil Society.
I'm a fan of both of those breweries. Civil Society is great and known for their hazy IPAs which I will attest to as one of the best in South Florida. Tripping Animals is known for their sours but also has decent IPAs as well.

Had a couple of beers from Cascade yesterday. Not sure we have discussed their. If not, they’re a brewery in Portland known for their sours. Tried a stout of theirs for the first time. Good stuff. Of course, had a sour from them as well. Their bourbon barrel sours…👀

Its Tripping in the Desert Fest Part 2! (Tripping Animals Fest 2.0) They do a good job with the sours. Had a stout as well. (More into their sours though) Had these….

Advertisement

One of the best sours ive had in a while. Even @Tony4Canes would like it. If they distribute in your area, get on it! IPA’s and sours are their thing. 4.2 is too low btw. Russian judges are clearly involved.

Advertisement
Back