Been pestering

Advertisement
Can someone comment on whether OP is a troll or has legitimate sources? I don’t keep track of this kind of stuff unfortunately.

If what he says is correct, there will be a complete meltdown and we will continue to be the laughingstock of college football. After all this, we hire a basketball AD and a football underling to answer to the basketball AD?

This is pure comedy. I’m done.

km_20211006-6_1080p_1.gif

David Lake from 247 started the narrative about Tuesday. He originally said "Wednesday, but might be Monday, but let's take the difference and say Tuesday". Since then, Lake has changed his tune (his excuse is always, well, that was my opinion garbage), and now he says Miami is a week or two away from naming an AD. And remember, there are people on here (like D-Money) who claim that David Lake knows his stuff concerning the search. So, take that with a grain of salt. Danny Bear Cane on twitter shared an "insider"'s tweet about the decision has been made and it's Jurich with Zo. But that seems absolutely wrong.
also see #114

Advertisement
I'm guessing (predicting)
Director of Athletics Administration - Nunez
Director of Football Operations - Dorsey
HC - Mario (or Kiffin)

There would be plenty of mopers (most in this thread) about this, but considering the current situation and circumstances, this would resonate well with 80% of this Board, and I think it should. Mopes Go Home.

HC - Mario (or Kiffin)

There would be plenty of mopers (most in this thread) about this, but considering the current situation and circumstances, this would resonate well with 80% of this Board, and I think it should. Mopes Go Home.

Go F YOURSELF.

Advertisement
It's not reasonably obtainable via self inflicted incompetence. The same self inflicted incompetence that literally just hired about the worst AD candidate in all the names mentioned.

I am going to continue to assume you are trolling.
So you care about 🏈...Jurich cared about basketball and its took years for Louisville football to be relevant.

Im not gonna crown a guy who's only glory is that he got Rick Pitino.

This is if we are just talking football speak.

HC - Mario (or Kiffin)

Nunez is a gator whose resume sucks ***. I’m not jolted by the fact he’ll be leading our athletic department in a time where we’re clinging to the edge for dear life — sorry.

Advertisement
So you care about 🏈...Jurich cared about basketball and its took years for Louisville football to be relevant.

And you're ok with a dumbf^ck from New Mexico who's football team is 13-42 since he got there. Makes sense.

You're approaching UM admin level of incompetence. Just be quiet and post less. I'm actually putting you on ignore now cause you've honestly posted nothing I want to continue talking or reading about.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back