Been out of the loop lately…

Outta the loop… 59 posts? Previous CIS screen name, true newbie, or troll?🤔 Which ore are you?

Advertisement
Usually this time of year I’m texting my FSU and UF buddies from childhood, talking smack saying how this is the year. Well life got in the way this year and haven’t been able to follow as closely as I usually do year in and year out. What CAN I be excited for this year? Who is expected to ball the **** out for us. Will we give bama fight or are we gonna get our asses smacked up and down the field like usual? Is there anything I can be hyped for this year?
Did you hear about QB1 Garcia?

8-4, 9-3 at best

QB - Very good
RB - Very good
WR - Good
TE - Good
OL - Average at best until proven otherwise
DT - Good
DE - Average at best
LB - Below Average
CB - Good
S - Good w/ potential to be very good
K/P - Great

HC - Average
Fair assessment. The potential for 10-2 is there but with a few injuries so is 7-5.

Usually this time of year I’m texting my FSU and UF buddies from childhood, talking smack saying how this is the year. Well life got in the way this year and haven’t been able to follow as closely as I usually do year in and year out. What CAN I be excited for this year? Who is expected to ball the **** out for us. Will we give bama fight or are we gonna get our asses smacked up and down the field like usual? Is there anything I can be hyped for this year?
@RVACane

split depth GIF

Advertisement
8-4, 9-3 at best

QB - Very good
RB - Very good
WR - Good
TE - Very Good
DT - Good
DE - Good
LB - Average
CB - Good to very Good
K/P - Great

HC - Average
Fixed

8-4, 9-3 at best

QB - Very good
RB - Very good
WR - Good
TE - Good
DT - Good
DE - Average at best
LB - Below Average
CB - Good
K/P - Great

HC - Average
Excellent summation.

8-4, 9-3 at best

QB - Very good
RB - Very good
WR - Good
TE - Good
DT - Good
DE - Average at best
LB - Below Average
CB - Good
K/P - Great

HC - Average
This is a great summary as I can see the arguments as to why you’re a bit lower lower on some of the positions than I am.

I’d like to see your definition of great though - top 3, top 5, top 10? Etc.

QB we have a top 5 guy in king and even then im not sure I’d take some of those ahead of him. Great

RB - very good with potential for greatness. By all reports Cam went all in in the off-season. If Chaney is able to supplant him the means Chaney is that dude. Very Good with potential for great

WR - Harley is solid. Are smith and Rambo the game changers we need to put us in that very good tier? How many other we units in the ACC would you take instead of these guys? Good until the unit shows the can catch - possibly very good

TE - Great. We have a top 5 unit in Mallory and arroyo

OL - with Nelson not practicing I’m concerned here. Guard play is also a question until we see it live. Average but again with the potential for great. Nelson, rivers, Donaldson, Williams all have draft potential. When 4/5 are able to make the nfl that’s a unit with tons of potential but we have to see it manifest. Scaife is also a solid 6th man in

DT - Simpson coaching this unit and by all reports all top 4 guys have turned the corner. This is a unit I’m excited for. Very Good

DE - average might even be generous

LB - do we have a mlb? Below average till that is answered

CB - trob has this unit going and plying to each players strengths - very good

safety - agree

k/p - great
Diaz - average
Lashlee - very good (dare I say great?)

Advertisement
Back