Been out of the loop lately…

CountdownCountyCane

Recruit
Banned
Usually this time of year I’m texting my FSU and UF buddies from childhood, talking smack saying how this is the year. Well life got in the way this year and haven’t been able to follow as closely as I usually do year in and year out. What CAN I be excited for this year? Who is expected to ball the **** out for us. Will we give bama fight or are we gonna get our asses smacked up and down the field like usual? Is there anything I can be hyped for this year?

Advertisement
I wouldn't text and talk smack until after the Bama game. That, or do it, knowing full well UF and FSU will be bad as well.

Advertisement
With only 59 posts it is hard to be out of a loop you were never in.
Scarlett Johansson Reaction GIF

Usually this time of year I’m texting my FSU and UF buddies from childhood, talking smack saying how this is the year. Well life got in the way this year and haven’t been able to follow as closely as I usually do year in and year out. What CAN I be excited for this year? Who is expected to ball the **** out for us. Will we give bama fight or are we gonna get our asses smacked up and down the field like usual? Is there anything I can be hyped for this year?
Just lurk the forum and read more. That will answer your questions.

If you are short on time, the things to be excited for this year are 1) better coaching 2) better talent spread across the team 3) experienced players vs players normally leaving early for the draft and going undrafted, etc

Advertisement
Carter at striker being really good vs bama run. Smith with a possible 4.4 forty starting at wlb.

Advertisement

Start here...

Fellowship+of+the+Ring+Excerpt.jpg

She was so hot in a movie called The Island but the decline's been steep
Man, I’d agree there has been some decline especially when she went with the Butch haircut but she can still put herself together when she needs to

Advertisement
8-4, 9-3 at best

QB - Very good
RB - Very good
WR - Good
TE - Good
OL - Average at best until proven otherwise
DT - Good
DE - Average at best
LB - Below Average
CB - Good
S - Good w/ potential to be very good
K/P - Great