Been gone for a month a lot has changed...

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
COACH MFKN DIAZ SWITCHING **** UP!!

If you believe we’re winning the ACC and going to the cfb playoffs next year this the thread for you!! :rickflair2:

30B91987-8645-4CAE-A03F-53604872688F.jpeg

Advertisement
Running the spread scheme alone is going to be enough for us to beat the teams we should like Virginia, BC, Duke. We WILL get to the ACCCG and I promise u, Bama didn't send the type blitzes at Lawrence that Blake is about to dial up. We are a QB away from making the Miami-Clemson matchup a game. I've been a Cane since I was 9 after we lost to the Buckeyes (on a bad call) and I've never been more excited and convinced that our program is heading in the right direction. Back up the Brinks truck for Tate Martell!!!

Advertisement
Running the spread scheme alone is going to be enough for us to beat the teams we should like Virginia, BC, Duke. We WILL get to the ACCCG and I promise u, Bama didn't send the type blitzes at Lawrence that Blake is about to dial up. We are a QB away from making the Miami-Clemson matchup a game. I've been a Cane since I was 9 after we lost to the Buckeyes (on a bad call) and I've never been more excited and convinced that our program is heading in the right direction. Back up the Brinks truck for Tate Martell!!!
Maybe throw in 3 All-ACC OL and a couple large interior D Linemen and I'm with you. Need some dudes in the trenches before we dominate anyone.

Advertisement
Maybe throw in 3 All-ACC OL and a couple large interior D Linemen and I'm with you. Need some dudes in the trenches before we dominate anyone.

Spreading defenses thin and getting the ball out quickly to our playmakers in space will minimize the risk of our offensive lineman. We will beat the teams that we are suppose to and hopefully Manny let's our OC keep his foot on the opponents neck.

Our D is talented enough to get the Clemson offense off the field but we need a QB to be able orchestrate the spread and put points on the board. We may be one or two recruiting classes away from beating Clemson bc of depth purposes, but we will be able to compete with them next year if we have a QB.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back