Beautiful day legalized sports gambling

Advertisement
Yep ohio going to lose a crap load of revenue. Man florida a little behind..

Map_8-26.png

Stillllll waiting for Louisiana to legalize it! New Orleans needs to step their f*cking game up so Harrahs can take my money!
You can always roll to Biloxi. Beau Rivage (MGM) has a very good sports bar/book. Lots of craft beers on tap and screens everywhere.

Yep ohio going to lose a crap load of revenue. Man florida a little behind..

View attachment 96070

Florida is wayyyy behind. We'll be one of the last to have it legalized due to some insanity and other freakin' complications with the Indian tribes. It's beyond effing annoying.

Advertisement
Florida is wayyyy behind. We'll be one of the last to have it legalized due to some insanity and other freakin' complications with the Indian tribes. It's beyond effing annoying.
Wow that makes sense only thought of las vegas...never thought about them losing revenue.

You can always roll to Biloxi. Beau Rivage (MGM) has a very good sports bar/book. Lots of craft beers on tap and screens everywhere.
Yeah bruh my wife ain’t letting me roll out there! I might not make it back lol... but I been trying to get out there with the fam!

That’s pretty weird because Arizona has the largest Native American population in the country and yet their sports betting bill is on file for 2019

Advertisement
I always wondered how bookies don’t get shutdown around here. It’s no secret where the bookies are located at around Tampa.

Am I the only person that watches sports simply for the competition? I couldn't care less about gambling. I get it that a lot of other people do. I couldn't care less for fantasy football. Fantasy football I just can't wrap my mind around. As a Dolphins fan, I can't root for Tom Brady just on principle, let alone cheer for him as he's torching the Dolphins secondary because he's on my fantasy team, but have at it.

Am I the only person that watches sports simply for the competition? I couldn't care less about gambling. I get it that a lot of other people do. I couldn't care less for fantasy football. Fantasy football I just can't wrap my mind around. As a Dolphins fan, I can't root for Tom Brady just on principle, let alone cheer for him as he's torching the Dolphins secondary because he's on my fantasy team, but have at it.

I’m exactly the same way^^^

It was an actual shock to me to learn how many fans gamble. I actually thought it was pretty rare

Advertisement
Advertisement
In FL, its legal to bet on horse racing, dog racing, and Jai Alai, but not sports betting; and I've yet to hear a reasonable explaination what the difference between the former and the latter is.

Frankly; it should all be legal. Online poker, should be legal (gambling card rooms are legal in the state if FL outside of reservations, some years back I considered opening one up).

Personally, I don't sports bet. But the idea of the government, after they have taxed my income, having the ability to tell me how to spend my money is ludicrous.

I would say YES you are in the minority. Simple look at the numbers of both activites and now that gambling is going to be legalized it's only going to get bigger. The great thing about both is that u can setup your fantasy team or gambling to the players/teams you want. I will never bet on my favorite teams to lose or hated teams to win. I love that I can make money on something I love. That a win win.

Advertisement
Back