Beau Atkinson 2022 4 star DE from North Carolina offered

Advertisement
Right on brody! U’re a beast for dealing w/ that traffic. Lol. A lot of my extended family live on the Valley (Northridge, Granada Hills, Sherman Oaks, Reseda, Porter Ranch). Homie, I never used to see them! Lol. Couldn’t deal w/ that traffic even though I’m from out here! Lol. Chit traumatized me as a kid & got PTSD of L.A traffic as an adult. Lol.
**** ain’t no joke, for real. I use to drive a lot for work. After doing that **** for years, it had me so messed up I sold my car and took ubers everywhere for like 2 years. Almost lost my **** mind. I been done with the Valley. Lol. Traffic and when it gets hot out, west of the 405 is like 10-15 degrees hotter than the rest of LA. September over there is just stupid.

**** ain’t no joke, for real. I use to drive a lot for work. After doing that **** for years, it had me so messed up I sold my car and took ubers everywhere for like 2 years. Almost lost my **** mind. I been done with the Valley. Lol. Traffic and when it gets hot out, west of the 405 is like 10-15 degrees hotter than the rest of LA. September over there is just stupid.

All facts, my brotha. Allllllll facts!

When I was up North in The Bay, SF had some funky traffic too, but I used to tell ppl u got an oceanic view crossing the bridge, and it’s nice weather! Imagine stuck seeing buildings, long stretches of nothing in hot *** heat...stuck for hrs! Lol

Advertisement
Right on brody! U’re a beast for dealing w/ that traffic. Lol. A lot of my extended family live on the Valley (Northridge, Granada Hills, Sherman Oaks, Reseda, Porter Ranch). Homie, I never used to see them! Lol. Couldn’t deal w/ that traffic even though I’m from out here! Lol. Chit traumatized me as a kid & got PTSD of L.A traffic as an adult. Lol.
I lived a long while in sherman oaks

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was likely that he was gonna be a dirty-footed tobacco stomper but I still hate that he is. I love Atkinson's game. He'd be right in the mix of the top edge guys down here imo. Sandwiched between the Stewart/Kelly/Jones types and the D. Anderson/ Nolton types. Here's to them hopefully underdeveloping him because if he ain't a Cane, he's a talent I'd rather not deal with...

All facts, my brotha. Allllllll facts!

When I was up North in The Bay, SF had some funky traffic too, but I used to tell ppl u got an oceanic view crossing the bridge, and it’s nice weather! Imagine stuck seeing buildings, long stretches of nothing in hot *** heat...stuck for hrs! Lol
So true. LA was great for a long weekend to get after it. Living there would be tough for me. The 101 down the peninsula blows for traffic but going north and east you are on a bridge with insane views so it was cool. 280 is like the autobahn.

Advertisement
Check him out in the 5 Star OL vs DL camp video posted in another thread. He seemed to struggle in some of the one on one drills. He looked very skinny and light compared to the guys he was facing. Maybe long with quickness, but he needs to get bigger. Make your own evaluation.

Advertisement
Back