Beau Atkinson 2022 4 star DE from North Carolina offered

Advertisement

I told them about him almost a year ago

Advertisement
Advertisement
You would think so but Michigan is the only official visit he took.UNC and Miami were unofficials.We need UNC to have an off year recruiting DL,they have done as well as any team in coll football the last couple years.
Seems kinda early for us to take his commitment. Maybe Harbaugh made an impression on him but I’d pick Brown over that sinking ship.

Advertisement
Man I thought he was gonna the second coming of Shockey.

Bruuuuuh, we all did! He was the #1 JUCO TE coming from CA. Crazy part idea, my cousin, who attended Pierce at that time, said Bro was unguardable. Ppl were coming to football games to see him. Scouts from all over, and Pierce JC ain’t that type of JUCO powerhouse.

Bruuuuuh, we all did! He was the #1 JUCO TE coming from CA. Crazy part idea, my cousin, who attended Pierce at that time, said Bro was unguardable. Ppl were coming to football games to see him. Scouts from all over, and Pierce JC ain’t that type of JUCO powerhouse.
I had math class with him at Pierce. He definitely looked the part too. Thought for sure he’d at least be a solid starter and test well enough to be a late round pick.

Advertisement
Originally from Ohio, been LA since 2004. Lived all over the Valley for years, now over in NE LA.

Right on brody! U’re a beast for dealing w/ that traffic. Lol. A lot of my extended family live on the Valley (Northridge, Granada Hills, Sherman Oaks, Reseda, Porter Ranch). Homie, I never used to see them! Lol. Couldn’t deal w/ that traffic even though I’m from out here! Lol. Chit traumatized me as a kid & got PTSD of L.A traffic as an adult. Lol.

Advertisement
Back