beatdown FSU... enjoy the love

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone I knew that went to FSU did so as a backup plan. I don't get what there is to brag about... it's easy to get into, dirt cheap and very large by enrollment. Going the other way makes a lot more sense as the vast majority of Miami fans are not alums, it's a more difficult school to get into and much, much more expensive.

If you wanna brag to me about going to FSU, you're only making yourself look stupid. I don't get why I wouldn't like that. I've known one FSU alum in my life who was actually successful (he also got an Ivy MBA), and he was a total douchebag.

For the most part, they aren't bragging about being an FSpoo grad. Nobody with even half a brain would do that. These clowns are ****ting on UM by trying to claim most of our fans didn't go to school there. They are implying that most UM fans didn't go to college anywhere, and are thus uneducated. After all, our players are thugs, so it makes sense that we're all classless fans, right? At a minimum, it's a stupid elitist attitude (the logical conclusion of which is that only people who went to a school are somehow allowed to have a rooting interest in that school). But I have always suspected that line of BS is just another thinly veiled shot at the program and it's fans that comes from a racist/classist place.

Either way, 4 straight. 52-10. Ball game.

Advertisement
Back