beatdown FSU... enjoy the love

We were a team that impressed in this recap... good read about our thrashing of the noles this weekend. The team needs to get focused on Clemson but we can enjoy this as fans a few more days right?

Advertisement
I love these Nole fans that go "I actually went to FSU, unlike Miami fans…" When I say "I went to Miami. Graduated in 2000." They are always shocked and confused. You know what they don't do? Respect me. They act like they deserve respect for attending FSU but show NONE to Miami alumni. F them. I hope they never land another winning coach.

King led the offense on touchdown drives of 75, 79, 57, 52 and 70 yards the first five times he actually got the ball.

This is impressive against a cut-throat rival. Regardless of how down they are.

King is special. King + Lashlee is way better than my wildest imaginations. King is a cool, calm, and collected leader - and a beast between the whistles. His football IQ is 10 of 10, and he almost never puts the ball in danger. He's the field general that we have been missing since Dorsey.

I can not wait until Clemson - when he will will UM to a win; I believe King will pull, drag, motivate, raise and rally this group of young men to greatness.

Advertisement
This is impressive against a cut-throat rival. Regardless of how down they are.

King is special. King + Lashlee is way better than my wildest imaginations. King is a cool, calm, and collected leader - and a beast between the whistles. His football IQ is 10 of 10, and he almost never puts the ball in danger. He's the field general that we have been missing since Dorsey.

I can not wait until Clemson - when he will will UM to a win; I believe King will pull, drag, motivate, raise and rally this group of young men to greatness.
I'm finding it tough to doubt him. He's dynamic, fluid, instinctual, smart. Sells every fake. Unlike our last couple QBs who couldn't recognize open guys when they had them, he seems to find all of them.

Imagine if he starts hitting on more deep balls. CU game would be a good place to start.

We were a team that impressed in this recap... good read about our thrashing of the noles this weekend. The team needs to get focused on Clemson but we can enjoy this as fans a few more days right?

We’re fans, we never *need* to get focused on Clemson.

I love these Nole fans that go "I actually went to FSU, unlike Miami fans…" When I say "I went to Miami. Graduated in 2000." They are always shocked and confused. You know what they don't do? Respect me. They act like they deserve respect for attending FSU but show NONE to Miami alumni. F them. I hope they never land another winning coach.

I lived in Florida for 20 years and literally never heard anyone brag about having graduated from FSU.

I lived in Florida for 20 years and literally never heard anyone brag about having graduated from FSU.
I just watched some youtube review of our game hosted in part by someone who works for the S Fl NBC affiliate. He pointed out his degree behind him and how he knows “Miami fans don’t like it” and that he actually went to school there.

****, most of the people you see wearing the garnet must have shown some ****iness about their school to you at some point.

Advertisement
1601345714529.jpeg

Lol...🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Totally agree. King has been very impressive, and from everything I’ve seen, he conducts himself like a pro. Such a huge difference from what we’ve seen from the QB position in recent years.

I just watched some youtube review of our game hosted in part by someone who works for the S Fl NBC affiliate. He pointed out his degree behind him and how he knows “Miami fans don’t like it” and that he actually went to school there.

****, most of the people you see wearing the garnet must have shown some ****iness about their school to you at some point.

Everyone I knew that went to FSU did so as a backup plan. I don't get what there is to brag about... it's easy to get into, dirt cheap and very large by enrollment. Going the other way makes a lot more sense as the vast majority of Miami fans are not alums, it's a more difficult school to get into and much, much more expensive.

If you wanna brag to me about going to FSU, you're only making yourself look stupid. I don't get why I wouldn't like that. I've known one FSU alum in my life who was actually successful (he also got an Ivy MBA), and he was a total douchebag.

Advertisement
Totally agree. King has been very impressive, and from everything I’ve seen, he conducts himself like a pro. Such a huge difference from what we’ve seen from the QB position in recent years.
He is a rare breed. We gave up 0 sacks, part of that is King just making defenders whiff and turning a negative play into a positive one.

Yeah, cuz i have to go play for the Dolphins to be a Dolphins fan. Lmao, hate it when people say that dumn schit

Advertisement
The team needs to get focused on Clemson but we can enjoy this as fans a few more days right?

THE TEAM should've forgot about this by Sunday night. Us FANS can enjoy that one until we play them next year. That's when we start enjoying the next thrashing.

Does anyone know if that slob Mia Khalifa committed suicide, or did she resume her work in the **** industry after that beat down Saturday?

Advertisement
Back