Beat UNC and this catastrophe will be forgotten

Advertisement
Advertisement
A bit of an oversimplification but the premise is true. With a win we still control our own destiny in the ACC, which is all that matters in the real big picture.

This loss was an all time **** up by multiple people from coaches, to refs to players.

But now it’s time to move on.

Go Canes!!
Forgotten ? **** no, this was all time bad brain farts in history. A win would be huge though, especially for the players and the season going forward.

Advertisement
A bit of an oversimplification but the premise is true. With a win we still control our own destiny in the ACC, which is all that matters in the real big picture.

This loss was an all time **** up by multiple people from coaches, to refs to players.

Go Canes!!
Forgotten? Negative. An unlikely and huge rebound from a travesty nobody in the media expects them to make? Absolutely….and it will enable them to use it as a motivational springboard for the rest of the season.

I hate to be that guy, but I fully expect UNC to thoroughly trounce Miami. Three things you can always count on from Miami, playing like **** after a bye week, playing down to an opponent and suffering lingering effects from a bad loss.

//sorry, I'm a mopey ******* right now.

Advertisement
I sure hopes the ACC refs remember it was North Carolina that voted against Stanford, California and SMU of joining the ACC.

If (IF) we beat UNC/Clemson the next two weeks I will put this loss in the rear view mirror. Because that signifies the team has also put it behind them.

If we Win our next two games our momentum is back and all will be forgiven (but not forgotten)
We will be 7-1 going into Nc State and most likely back in the top 15. This loss will be bad nonetheless (unless GT ends up finishing like 7-5 or 8-4 this year then that won’t look as bad imo) but it will no longer be the “program killer” that many are saying. Beat UNC/Clemson & UVA and the recruits, Media, fans will all be back on the Miami Train.

Doncha know; dancing Mack now has Tez the second coming of Michael Irvin. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement

Go Canes!!
its not remotely true.

Advertisement
Back