Beat UNC and this catastrophe will be forgotten

Go Canes!!

Leading the charge
Premium
A bit of an oversimplification but the premise is true. With a win we still control our own destiny in the ACC, which is all that matters in the real big picture.

This loss was an all time **** up by multiple people from coaches, to refs to players.

But now it’s time to move on.

Go Canes!!

Advertisement
Its already starting, what is the math to win the non existent coastal??
1696821564557.gif

Advertisement
A bit of an oversimplification but the premise is true. With a win we still control our own destiny in the ACC, which is all that matters in the real big picture.

This loss was an all time **** up by multiple people from coaches, to refs to players.

But now it’s time to move on.

Go Canes!!
Curb Your Enthusiasm Ok GIF

Advertisement
Nah, they have to either make the playoff or lose 2 - 5 or 7 more games for this game to be forgotten. Hear me out.

If they win out and make the playoff, all is forgotten.

If they win out, but don't make the playoff - ****, they would have made the playoff if not for the embarrassment against GT.

If they lose 1 more, and don't get to play in the ACC Championship - ****, they would have had a spot in the ACC Championship, but that **** GT debacle!!!!

If they lose 6 more games, ****, they would have been bowl eligible, but that **** GT game!!!

If they lose 2-5 games or 7 games, nothing to be reminded about last night's catastrophe.

By the way, the ONLY way this is both forgotten AND forgiven is winning a NC.

Advertisement
I don't know if this helps but I am a long time fan of the football team. I just turned 66 today. In 1984, I attended the following games. Rice - 38-3 Miami win in a driving rain storm. A big time booster actually gave me my ticket for end zone price as there was no one there. I was there for 42-40 Miami loss to Maryland after we were up I think 31-0 at half (Frank Reich beat us after Boomer Esiason was benched). And I was there for the Hail Flutie BC win when we lost 47-45. I know a thing about disappointing losses. It hurts like ****. But it also build character. How you rebound from the loss is more important than how you win. A bad loss can beat you two times, sometimes three times. But if you say to yourself, I am not a loser, I am a winner, and I am going to do everything I can to win the next game, it makes you a better player. I think that is where we are at now. We have an incredible group of winners on this roster. Don't be surprised when they win the next game.

I would be happy with a UNC win, but I still won't be over this debacle and the reason is that we won the game...and then literally gave it away for no reason, refs notwithstanding. I think the only way I could fully get over it is if we beat Clemson and FSU too.

Advertisement
Bro when we go 11-1 this year and make the playoffs this **** will be forgotten. I still have faith in this squad, Mario made a mistake you live and you learn. We will bounce back from this and become a better team inshallah.

Well luckily the Dallas cowboys decided to get killed on national television so the talking heads will be spending end to end bantering about how much the cowboys and Dak suck lol
I’m a Dallas fan in Miami… ok so the team is bipolar and Dak is schizophrenic.
What say you?

Advertisement
Back