Beard named WR coach

the fact golden made this so quick might mean he is not hiring kareem brown

Great point here. While the decision may not be as obvious, you would think he would have made it by now. It doesn't mean he will hire KP though. I really hope he does, but the rumors about the dude from FIU honestly scare me.

Advertisement
Have heard UF was coming for Beard so it was something they had to do. No inside source just a group on FB>

Advertisement
Tremendous resume'. Has coached under many of the truly great innovative offensive minds. Also did a tremendous job holding onto the Scarlett commit when things got bumpy there for a minute.

Congrats to Beard, from this board he seems like a good guy who people like, but I think this is risky hire considering Lamar Thomas is out there and seems to connect with recruits big time. I was hoping for a more experienced coach and I'm also confused on what went down with the whole U school thing and Scarlett. Did Beard know what was about to happen with Scarlett? I like the hire though and it would be smart to bring in Chad Wilson for Beard's old job.

Advertisement
Nice Hire IMO. If he does a great job should be lock if there are changes this next year at the top . Good move for him and Golden. Now we need Kevin Patrick

One of the real unsung heroes of our last good teams, in particular the BEAST game he had against UiF that night. Good to see him home.

At last Golden did the right thing. I hope he will do another right thing by hiring Kevin Patrick although it is doubtful.

Advertisement
Congrats to Beard, from this board he seems like a good guy who people like, but I think this is risky hire considering Lamar Thomas is out there and seems to connect with recruits big time. I was hoping for a more experienced coach and I'm also confused on what went down with the whole U school thing and Scarlett. Did Beard know what was about to happen with Scarlett? I like the hire though and it would be smart to bring in Chad Wilson for Beard's old job.

Okay, so he's a nice guy, but has very little coaching experience and none at this level. It's great he's a former player as well so I'm not going to say much, but what high school coach are we hiring next?

Beard on QAM "It's not about what you know, it's about caring. If kids see you care about them, they will run through a wall for you"

#Salute

If all goes well, Beard and the entire staff will be looking for a new job at the end of the season.

Beard should have waited......

Advertisement
Tremendous resume'. Has coached under many of the truly great innovative offensive minds. Also did a tremendous job holding onto the Scarlett commit when things got bumpy there for a minute.

Is this sarcasm?

It's so sarcastic that I think I missed the sarcasm.

You sagacious devil you.

You've surely outwitted the brilliant with your satirical ways.

Heard on WQAM he is going to install all the things that Curtis Johnson (WR coach 96-05) did to make all his develop and be ready on game day.

Advertisement
Back