Bear says on Gameday...

"Where are we going next week? It's not Miami because no one expects them to win"

So don't expect gameday next week win or lose.

Now return to VT gameday

You realize the Bear is an alum and worked for our athletic department right? Brock's right, that was total sarcasm.

I do realize that. But it seemed to me like he was saying they are planning on going somewhere else.
I agree with you.

Advertisement
Honestly, who cares? Fvck LameDay. E$pn is part of the media hate brigade on Miami and has been for the last 30 years. Now they're teasing LameDay at Miami and people's hearts are fluttering?! I say fvck them. They can go slurp off some $ec school. Embrace the hate.

Honestly, who cares? Fvck LameDay. E$pn is part of the media hate brigade on Miami and has been for the last 30 years. Now they're teasing LameDay at Miami and people's hearts are fluttering?! I say fvck them. They can go slurp off some $ec school. Embrace the hate.

Gameday in Miami is a big deal no matter how much you spin it isn’t.

Absolutely huge for the school, the coaches, the team, the fans and the students.

How anyone doesn't want it is beyond me, it's 3 hours of free recruiting that 2 million people watch.

Herbc*nt and Pollock were making fun of Miami and you saw Bear start to get ****ed and sarcastic if you look at his face and tone of voice

F*ck them I hope they come cause you know they will all pick Notre dame especially that geriatric f*ck Corso except maybe Desmond and when they do I hope our crowd pelts them with sh*t

Advertisement

Absolutely huge for the school, the coaches, the team, the fans and the students.

How anyone doesn't want it is beyond me, it's 3 hours of free recruiting that 2 million people watch.

The best "free recruiting" is taking care of business on the football field. If LameDay comes, fine. If they don't, fine. But sitting and hoping that these haters show up on campus (likely to pick ND and only further disrespect us) just is not the Hurricane way. We do not slurp. We throw our middle fingers in the air, kick opponents' teeth in, and yell "Now you can't ignore us." So again, fvck LameDay. Fvck e$pn. Embrace the hate.

Herbc*nt and Pollock were making fun of Miami and you saw Bear start to get ****ed and sarcastic if you look at his face and tone of voice

F*ck them I hope they come cause you know they will all pick Notre dame especially that geriatric f*ck Corso except maybe Desmond and when they do I hope our crowd pelts them with sh*t

That's what I am ******* talking about!

What is with the incessant whining about the media, including searching for slights even where they don’t exist?!?

The best "free recruiting" is taking care of business on the football field. If LameDay comes, fine. If they don't, fine. But sitting and hoping that these haters show up on campus (likely to pick ND and only further disrespect us) just is not the Hurricane way. We do not slurp. We throw our middle fingers in the air, kick opponents' teeth in, and yell "Now you can't ignore us." So again, fvck LameDay. Fvck e$pn. Embrace the hate.

This isn't 1987, having Gameday on your campus is huge, high school kids love it and there's a reason why even the biggest jerkass coaches love when they come through. It completely solidifies that you're a top tier team.

Advertisement

especially with many thinking its in the ghetto, not safe area etc. Clueless people...hope its at UM to show the beautiful campus and surrounding Coral Gables/Coconut Grove area. Don't want it on Sobe or in front of the stadium- too commercial and the nation alrdy knows about that. Hoping if it happens the university pushes and embraces the opportunity to come on campus.

That's what I am ******* talking about!

I'm serious lol they want to call us "thugs " and all that goes with being a Miami fan we will give it to them. Yes, people will be watching and i don't care. Let them see what Miami looks like in November with a bunch of 10s in bikinis...they want Miami i say give it to them

I’m so sick and tired of the lame stream media!! They hate Miami!!! We’be been great for the last 13 years an no one seems to notice

Advertisement
ESPN produced 2 documentaries about Miami, 1 about Notre Dame and 1 (racist pile of ****) documentary about the 1988 Miami/Notre Dame game.

There's absolutely no way they pass if both teams win today. ESPN knows where their bread is buttered.

I get alot of crap about this from Cane fans, but the Catholics vs Convicts 30 for 30 actually showed Notre Dame to be quite the racist institution (their treatment of Tony Rice). The filmmakers were EXTREMELY fair to The U and they went out of their way to show that the guys behind the actual slogan were the actual criminals (white collar crime which is often talked about enough in our society when we talk about law breaking).

Your point still stands tho.

ESPN produced 2 documentaries about Miami, 1 about Notre Dame and 1 (racist pile of ****) documentary about the 1988 Miami/Notre Dame game.

There's absolutely no way they pass if both teams win today. ESPN knows where their bread is buttered.

I get alot of crap about this from Cane fans, but the Catholics vs Convicts 30 for 30 actually showed Notre Dame to be quite the racist institution (their treatment of Tony Rice). The filmmakers were EXTREMELY fair to The U and they went out of their way to show that the guys behind the actual slogan were the actual criminals (white collar crime which is often talked about enough in our society when we talk about law breaking).

Your point still stands tho.

I'm agreeing with you, having them refer to our kids as thugs, criminals and convicts is some racist *** ****.

Advertisement

This isn't 1987, having Gameday on your campus is huge, high school kids love it and there's a reason why even the biggest jerkass coaches love when they come through. It completely solidifies that you're a top tier team.

It solidifies that e$pn finds your matchup profitable and worth advertising live to hype up for ratings.

I'm not around high school athletes enough to intelligently comment on how they feel about it, but i wonder how many top tier recruits are watching game day since many of them are at the games taking visits (at least in south Florida). If they happen to be visiting the week game day is in town, that might make some difference, who knows.

It solidifies that e$pn finds your matchup profitable and worth advertising live to hype up for ratings.

I'm not around high school athletes enough to intelligently comment on how they feel about it, but i wonder how many top tier recruits are watching game day since many of them are at the games taking visits (at least in south Florida). If they happen to be visiting the week game day is in town, that might make some difference, who knows.

I'm telling you, there's a reason why when Gameday is in Tuscaloosa, Columbus, ect. that guys like Nick Saban put on their makeup and give the crew the smiles and do the dance.

You really think Nick Saban wants to be spending his gameday morning doing soft news interviews? **** no, but he knows the value.

High school kids dont give a shît about gameday. A lot of these kids dont even watch tv like that these days.

Advertisement
Back