Beamer's retirement impact on getting a coach

Advertisement
LOL....It's Blacksburgh dude.

Is there another Vick brother somewhere?

Advertisement
The only job currently open more appealing than ours is USCw. Miami is a better destination, profesionally, than USCe, Maryland and VT.

It shouldn't impact but folks here should be very concerned who their next hire is gonna be. If they hire a spread guy like I think they will, they have the potential to give us fits in the years to come. Spread guy utilizing the skill position players that VT recruits combined with a tough defense is bad news for us. Let's hope they hire some dolt like Flubber Jr.

Advertisement
AD Klamakama? I would love to have his style of defense here but an AD??? Can't picture the guy in a suit

They'll get one of those hot young coaches from one of those mid level conferences. From teams like Toledo, Bowling Green etc.

Advertisement
They'll get one of those hot young coaches from one of those mid level conferences. From teams like Toledo, Bowling Green etc.

Idk why you're underrating them. They've been more relevant than us in the past 10 years. Great facilities, great fan base, nice stadium. Lets be objective here...

Advertisement
Every good job opening could/will have implications on UM's hire. You can probably throw in GA soon. Good coaches will look at our AD and admin overall and realize how dysfunctional and unprofessional they are as it relates to the football program. You can get top shelf support in any of those schools that UM fails to provide. Miami is its own worst enemy.

Bud Foster is coach in waiting I think, if they move him up then nothing, BUT if they go outside of Foster then yeah that might be an issue.

Advertisement
Back