Be Prepared

CaneinBroward

Recruit
I didn't think of it until I was watching one of the games tonight when it happened, but EVERY single possession game this weekend where the winning team goes into victory formation will automatically come with a Miami reference/joke/warning. I should have known better. Oh well. This sucks.

In any case, beat the Tar Heels....Go Canes!

Advertisement
I didn't think of it until I was watching one of the games tonight when it happened, but EVERY single possession game this weekend where the winning team goes into victory formation will automatically come with a Miami reference/joke/warning. I should have known better. Oh well. This sucks.

In any case, beat the Tar Heels....Go Canes!

Reading thread title, I thought you were warning us to be prepared for ******** by the ACC officials because it's coming.

Advertisement
I fully expect some very creative signs from the UNC student section.

Advertisement
The nail in the coffin will be if we get blown out and unc goes into victory formation. We’ll be known for this for a while

Happened in the App game and they weren’t even kneeling. Kid went down at the 1 to set up the GW FG and they laughed about.

I already started hearing the **** in my head on Sunday during NFL games. I'm there about to celebrate a Steelers win over Baltimore and the broadcasters go "And there's the victory formation....the sweetest formation in sports."

And there I am convulsing like an epileptic because in my mind now that was DEFINITELY a shot at us/Mario. I heard them snickering!!! I heard it!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I’m just hoping that we get a chance to line up in v formation saturday night and they can show that **** all they want then
assemble mighty ducks GIF by Laff

Advertisement
GT game is going to be filed away in my head with the 94 Fiesta Bowl, 92 Sugar Bowl, 02 Fiesta Bowl, FIU, MTSU and UVA the last game in OB. Games I just don’t think about.

GT game is going to be filed away in my head with the 94 Fiesta Bowl, 92 Sugar Bowl, 02 Fiesta Bowl, FIU, MTSU and UVA the last game in OB. Games I just don’t think about.
Thanks for bringing up the 94 Fiesta Bowl….uuuugggghhhhhh

Well at least we don't play GT next year and have to have the commentators talk about it all game long

Advertisement
Back