Be interesting to see how this local guy develops this year

Advertisement
Stud. Staff knows about him and he looks a Kul player to me.

He can play up and down the line not just DE. He can bull back OGs and too quick for them to block on loops and stunts...really explosive...if he is near the 6-5/240 he claims he could be like another McIntosh coming out at 250-255 as a senior and develop into a 285-290 DT with a DE's quickness.

Advertisement
f he is near the 6-5/240 he claims he could be like another McIntosh coming out at 250-255 as a senior and develop into a 285-290 DT with a DE's quickness.

That's what I think. Never seen him live but he has a big body on tape. I included him at DT in my preseason breakdown.

idk . . . i think i'm ready for more guys similar to nesta, who are dts already, versus guys we need to come in and beef up . . .

idk . . . i think i'm ready for more guys similar to nesta, who are dts already, versus guys we need to come in and beef up . . .

Ideally you want to have both.

i agree . . . i made the comment because the guys we were looking to bring in were beef up guys in briggs and chatman (lsu) . . . where are the guys that can contribute right away . . . ferman alluded to it in a post on TOS, the decision of mcintosh and norton are critical to development of our football team . . . we need another year out of one of those guys

Advertisement

Ideally you want to have both.

i agree . . . i made the comment because the guys we were looking to bring in were beef up guys in briggs and chatman (lsu) . . . where are the guys that can contribute right away . . . ferman alluded to it in a post on TOS, the decision of mcintosh and norton are critical to development of our football team . . . we need another year out of one of those guys

You follow Ferman? I have real estate for you called beach front in the Everglades.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back