Be Careful What You Wish For LMFAO!

Hargre22

Recruit
Banned
The same *** claps that was singing about Manny being our next HC are now singing the blues! Hiring Wario wasn't such a bad idea after all now was it?! And yall thought recruiting was bad before?!! Can you imagine Manny going head up with Saban and the rest of the SEC, as well as Dabo, and ****, even Taggart! And you gotta know that UF fans are laughing their azzez off right about now! Keep trying to tell yall all that fuggin HATIN ' gonna come back to bite cha in da ***, maybe now yall will listen!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Truthfully I like Diaz over Mario. Mario is still not a proven winner. Yea he hauled in a good class and that is all he has done.
We would have had to break the bank for him. Diaz has a lot of potential as well and we aren’t breaking the bank. He will have plenty of money to hire top assistance and if it doesn’t work out it won’t break the bank to get rid of him. It appeared it was btw the 2.
Stand behind him bc the program needs it.
I think he sees the issues and will not hesitate to cut off any cancer when it appears which our last 2 coaches were incapable of doing.
Let’s go!

Truthfully I like Diaz over Mario. Mario is still not a proven winner. Yea he hauled in a good class and that is all he has done.
We would have had to break the bank for him. Diaz has a lot of potential as well and we aren’t breaking the bank. He will have plenty of money to hire top assistance and if it doesn’t work out it won’t break the bank to get rid of him. It appeared it was btw the 2.
Stand behind him bc the program needs it.
I think he sees the issues and will not hesitate to cut off any cancer when it appears which our last 2 coaches were incapable of doing.
Let’s go!
I still don't understand what exactly was Miami fans expecting from Mario in his first season at Oregon? And please come up with something other than that **** fumble !

Advertisement
Mario informed his team that he wasn't gonna pursue the UM job and that he was staying in Eugene, which is why UM reached out to Manny. Mario didn't want the **** job anyway! Food for thought for yall MARIO HATERS LMAO! PS. Mario meeting with Oregon AD to renegotiate his contract.

Advertisement
If Mario had a $10M buyout then there are 0% chance there, but to not at least make a few phones calls to others really ****es me off

Advertisement
The same *** claps that was singing about Manny being our next HC are now singing the blues! Hiring Wario wasn't such a bad idea after all now was it?! And yall thought recruiting was bad before?!! Can you imagine Manny going head up with Saban and the rest of the SEC, as well as Dabo, and ****, even Taggart! And you gotta know that UF fans are laughing their azzez off right about now! Keep trying to tell yall all that fuggin HATIN ' gonna come back to bite cha in da ***, maybe now yall will listen!!!

Manny has a mouth piece, and based on the decommits when he left he was a better recruiter than people give him credit for.
Remains to be seen, but more important question is can we get the offense on point.

Go suck Mario’s **** you jabroni lol

Advertisement
Back