BCS selection RIGGED!

Really needed OkState to win to push Georgia out.

That didn't happen and it's the Domers on the outside looking in.

They lost to Cincy. I'm not a fan at all of putting a team that lost to a team that's for sure in. Georgia just lost to Bama, I don't like that they're in.

No other options at that point, UGA or Domers. They've both played great all year, but Georgia looks better on paper so I guess it's the right call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
anything to make $$ and avoid a quick rematch of Bama -UGA.
Bama @ 3 beat #1 - i get it but shouldnt jmnp from 3 to 1
Michigan #2 handily won against a ranked opponent in BIG 10 game - should've been #1
Cincy already #4 handilly beat a ranked team - should have moved up to 3
Bama spanked the no. 1 team in the country which has one of the best defenses we've seen in a while. I think the Saban/Bama factor plays into it. They seem to get a bump because how consistently elite they've been

Michigan #2 handily won against a ranked opponent in BIG 10 game - should've been #1
Bama and Georgia playing again would actually mean more money, which I’m sure the geniuses would have pointed out if the rematch was set up next. There’s a conspiracy behind every door for some people

Advertisement
Really needed OkState to win to push Georgia out.

That didn't happen and it's the Domers on the outside looking in.

They lost to Cincy. I'm not a fan at all of putting a team that lost to a team that's for sure in. Georgia just lost to Bama, I don't like that they're in.

No other options at that point, UGA or Domers. They've both played great all year, but Georgia looks better on paper so I guess it's the right call.
That would have pushed Cincy out.

UGA was in no matter what. They were the best team all year until they played a Bama team that had to win to get in.

That would have pushed Cincy out.

UGA was in no matter what. They were the best team all year until they played a Bama team that had to win to get in.

I'm never sure how these things work, polls included, people having votes, or what.

That would've been a **** shame and black mark if Cincy had been pushed out.

But isn’t what you are saying going to have the same games?

#1 Michigan vs #4 UGA
#2 Bama vs #3 Cincy

Advertisement
Bama looked like the best team last night. It is not that much of a travesty to have them at #1.
Bull****. UGA might as well have forfeited that game. This was all designed weekend ago so that the SEC has a team in both Semis so they have a better chance to win it all. This system is designed for the SEC to win more championships.

Ever look at the loss tiers? 0,1,2 loss teams in the top 25. Almost always an SEC team a top a given loss tier.

They have more championships in the last 25 years than anyone… they are so great. But they also are statistically getting more opportunities. Sometimes 100%. I.e. they have two teams in the championship.

Until there is a system where ANY of the 120 ish FBS teams can legit win a title at the start of a season this shot is so rigged it’s stupid. SEC wasn’t happy with blue bloods getting the obvious advantage. They have manipulated the system so they have a greater probability of playing for this a greater probability of winning than all other conferences combined.

Until winning your conference is mandated for playoff entry and we kill this fake as #best4teams I’m over the CFP. It’s all Bs

U Down bad

Advertisement
Bull****. UGA might as well have forfeited that game. This was all designed weekend ago so that the SEC has a team in both Semis so they have a better chance to win it all. This system is designed for the SEC to win more championships.

Ever look at the loss tiers? 0,1,2 loss teams in the top 25. Almost always an SEC team a top a given loss tier.

They have more championships in the last 25 years than anyone… they are so great. But they also are statistically getting more opportunities. Sometimes 100%. I.e. they have two teams in the championship.

Until there is a system where ANY of the 120 ish FBS teams can legit win a title at the start of a season this shot is so rigged it’s stupid. SEC wasn’t happy with blue bloods getting the obvious advantage. They have manipulated the system so they have a greater probability of playing for this a greater probability of winning than all other conferences combined.

Until winning your conference is mandated for playoff entry and we kill this fake as #best4teams I’m over the CFP. It’s all Bs
Nothing you say refutes what I said.
Bama looked like the #1 team in a Championship game right before the selection process.
It is not the craziest thing in the world for them to be #1.

You’ll be missed I’m sure… I know Pitt and Baylor deserved to be in because they were conference champs right? Don’t answer, it was rhetorical because it’s so obvious

Nothing you say refutes what I said.
Bama looked like the #1 team in a Championship game right before the selection process.
It is not the craziest thing in the world for them to be #1.
How about the week before when they looked like dog shot against Auburn with a back up WB and a shattered ankle…. Oh ok. None of this was scripted bull****.

You guys all eat up this Espn sec propaganda like it’s creamofsumyoungguy . Michigan was 2. They dominated. Alabama looked good in one scripted *** SEC championship game where that script absolutely benefited the SEC in all possible facets. And you don’t see the problem with bama moving to 1????

Advertisement
Back