BC Vs. UM game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That's about the most ridiculous decision I've seen, fg? Wow, now we can claim anoter loss by 8 or less

Are you serious?

That is about the only right call they made all day.

You kick the field goal and try to get an onside kick to throw a hail mary to tie the game.

Advertisement
That's about the most ridiculous decision I've seen, fg? Wow, now we can claim anoter loss by 8 or less

Are you retarded? He should have ran the clock out throwing it into the end zone? That's the only call to make if you want to ******* win. There are no 10 point plays dip ****.

i love the fact kyle wright and jacory harris's seasons both ended with loses to BC!!! Both sucked and BC was nice enough to send them both out as loser's

Advertisement
i love the fact kyle wright and jacory harris's seasons both ended with loses to BC!!! Both sucked and BC was nice enough to send them both out as loser's

Spoken like a true loser in life. Like either of these kids truly had any effect on your life other than the fantasy you play in your head about being a coach in college or some **** like that. How the **** do any of those guys actually effect your life other than you still have to show up to clean toilets at 6am tomorrow?

SMFH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back