BC Quarterback Anthony Brown in Portal

Advertisement
Ja

Jarren has the arm talent BUT Miami needs better talent in the room to make everyone better.. So with that said, bringing in another talented QB from the portal isn't a bad idea BUT he has to be the right fit.. Whoever gets the OC job, needs to make the selection.. Let him find the QB he feels can come in and run his offense..
I hear you but jarren is still a young man who needs to mature. I think he still can be that guy I’m still impressed by the PITT FSU and LOUISVILLE games. if those games are any indication of what he can consistently be then I’m willing to stay the course.

I really think we should go with KJ. Accurate kid. We really just need somebody to put the ball where it needs to be put. Just get the ball to Dee, Brevin, Will, Cam, and our freshmen RB duo.

Yes. He and Newman seem like smart QBs as well

/ Costello’s OT in portal as well

Last edited:
I hear you but jarren is still a young man who needs to mature. I think he still can be that guy I’m still impressed by the PITT FSU and LOUISVILLE games. if those games are any indication of what he can consistently be then I’m willing to stay the course.
Hopefully he matures on some other team

Advertisement
I expect Newman to go to Oregon or LSU . Costello is a human tortoise. Brown is the more realistic better fit.
No, Jett Duffey is but I’d rather go with a more accurate passer.

Advertisement
Why are most on this site eliminating Matocha from the QB conversation?

I was listening to Ivins and Lake's podcast a couple days ago and they alluded to the fact that he was still pretty far off. Said he needed to show a lot of improvement to be in the conversation next year. I'm not writing him off at all but I think he is more of a RS junior/senior starter than an early player.

I was listening to Ivins and Lake's podcast a couple days ago and they alluded to the fact that he was still pretty far off. Said he needed to show a lot of improvement to be in the conversation next year. I'm not writing him off at all but I think he is more of a RS junior/senior starter than an early player.

Not saying he’ll start but the staff liked him a lot, he was better than enos even thought. So I don’t know what they’re talking about. He just needs reps , they were wasting all the snaps on the three stooges.

Advertisement
You mean the one who was originally a Hurricane and couldn’t beat out Malik?
It was a joke. ON paper Miami should have a very strong QB room purely based on all the 4* guys committed at one time with Jack, Olsen, Sitkowski, Jarren, N'Kosi

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back