BC Quarterback Anthony Brown in Portal

Canesfreak2020

Banned
Banned
I really liked the way he was playing early in the season before he injured his leg. He was great with his legs and his deep balls were very well thrown. If we lose Williams and Martel, he would be a good one to bring in to compete with Van Dyke and Perry. What do you all think? I know BC was not on TV much so don't know hoe many of you are familiar with his game.

Advertisement
Never threw over 60% in his career. You can do a lot worse but I would rather strike out on KJ Costello and Jaime Newman first.

Advertisement
I really think we should go with KJ. Accurate kid. We really just need somebody to put the ball where it needs to be put. Just get the ball to Dee, Brevin, Will, Cam, and our freshmen RB duo.
I agree. I meant if we struck out on Costello and Jamie Newman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m willing to give jarren another shot next year. He was brilliant in the last drive of the Pitt game and very good in Louisville and FSU. He is still young and played behind a poor offensive line. I don’t mind staying the course with jarren but continue to put the job up for grabs so guys will compete.

I’m willing to give jarren another shot next year. He was brilliant in the last drive of the Pitt game and very good in Louisville and FSU. He is still young and played behind a poor offensive line. I don’t mind staying the course with jarren but continue to put the job up for grabs so guys will compete.

Oh yeah...Haven't given up on him...But still should bring someone in.

Ja
Jarren has the arm talent BUT Miami needs better talent in the room to make everyone better.. So with that said, bringing in another talented QB from the portal isn't a bad idea BUT he has to be the right fit.. Whoever gets the OC job, needs to make the selection.. Let him find the QB he feels can come in and run his offense..

Advertisement
Back