BC coach leaves for Packers DC job

Apparently what happened is that Jagodzinski was struggling to get the plays called and in to the QB in a timely fashion. So Morris asked him for a detailed plan on what he was doing and any improvements that could be made, and Jagodzinski DELEGATED that response to one of his assistant coaches. He couldn't even respond to a simple request ON HIS OWN without pushing it to someone else.

So Radio Raheem fired him before the final pre-season game.

There's a story behind the story for sure.

Head coach at a P5 program, OC in the NFL and then three years later ... the guy is coaching WR's at an NAIA doormat out from Immokalee.

Like this old-timer from Escambia County used to say when someone messed up: "Boy you done gone from sugar to ****."

Advertisement
What about Chud?

Nervous Tea Time GIF by VH1

There's a story behind the story for sure.

Head coach at a P5 program, OC in the NFL and then three years later ... the guy is coaching WR's at an NAIA doormat out from Immokalee.

Like this old-timer from Escambia County used to say when someone messed up: "Boy you done gone from sugar to ****."
yes!

Advertisement
I’d be shocked if he doesn’t interview. It was assumed once Hafley was fired last year (2023) Chesney would slide to BC. I know for a fact he has serious interest in the job

Props to Hafley for turning a 7 win season into an NFL DC gig.
He already said he wasn’t interested

Advertisement
Jesus Christ, this mo-fo Jeff Jagodzinski DESTROYED his career.

Fired by the Bucs BEFORE the end of the pre-season in his first year. It just got worse from there...

If ANYONE can think of a worse downfall, I'd be interested to hear it. He went 20-8 at BC...and now this...

Not even a stint at the Nick Saban Rehab Home for Wayward Coaches...

View attachment 281441

Wow. The only other one that came to mind for me was Dave Bliss....and that was a little different deal.

Screenshot_20240201_144609_Chrome.jpg

I wanted Pete Carroll to take the University of Washington job so I guess I'll have to settle on Belichick working under Blake James.

Advertisement
This would be absolute gold, would bring more drama to the game and season, and we would have two previous MIAMI head coaches in the conference starting their first year. Manny Diaz and Al Golden.
I don’t think Golden would take it.

I have a half baked theory that Golden is counting on a deep playoff run at ND and will try to leverage that into the Penn State job. Franklin’s been there forever and they’ve been perennial underachiever’s. Wouldn’t be surprised if they move on from him in two or three seasons if he can’t get into the playoff at least once.

Also Golden would be very very low on a PSU head coaching list, unless ND made a deep playoff run or two.

I don’t think Golden would take it.

I have a half baked theory that Golden is counting on a deep playoff run at ND and will try to leverage that into the Penn State job. Franklin’s been there forever and they’ve been perennial underachiever’s. Wouldn’t be surprised if they move on from him in two or three seasons if he can’t get into the playoff at least once.

Also Golden would be very very low on a PSU head coaching list, unless ND made a deep playoff run or two.
Golden should be very very low for any HC job always

Advertisement
Sad but true

Yeah he's leaving a job where players threaten to leave if they don't get paid more money to take a job where players threaten to leave if they don't get paid more money. Like BC just had a ton of guys that other schools were trying to pry away with NIL deals.

Advertisement
Back