BC @ Clempson

Advertisement
Who the **** cares whether or not Clemson looks good in intra conf play. Go eagles.

You guys want to know how teams in the SEC gain huge ground fast when they win and then lose minimal ground when they drop a game? It's because 99% of the time their "good" teams take care of business against scrubs.

It's how you trick the system into putting 60% of your conference into the Top 25 and make every average win seem like you've just crushed a national title contender.

We can't have Clemson losing to BC and FSU losing to the NC State's of the world and then have us have to put our resume up against the rest of the country when push comes to shove.

Of all the years a resume will matter, this will be the one. We need to have good wins over highly ranked FSU, VT and Clemson.

BC thinks they can win by going three and out for the rest of the game, like they did against FSU when up 17-3.

Loser mentality in that program.

Advertisement
feel bad for BC, they had a great start against two far superior teams, but they just don't have the depth and talent to outlast the wear and tear of these games

Advertisement
Va tech > Clemson. Yeah, I said it. Clemsons win over uga doesn't look that great after uga should've lost at ut and lost at home today.

UGA lost all their top players. That is why they struggled with Tennessee and lost to Missouri
Lol. UF is saying the same thing today. And Missouri clinched the game without their seasoned qb today. This has little to do with*the fact that I'd take Vt over Clemson.

Va tech > Clemson. Yeah, I said it. Clemsons win over uga doesn't look that great after uga should've lost at ut and lost at home today.

UGA lost all their top players. That is why they struggled with Tennessee and lost to Missouri
Lol. UF is saying the same thing today. And Missouri clinched the game without their seasoned qb today. This has little to do with*the fact that I'd take Vt over Clemson.

So if we lost Duke, Dallas, Hurns, and Dorsett or Waters, would you say we are then overrated? We will basically not have a run game and our receiving depth will be limited and they will be young.

UF has no excuse. Losing Driskell did not hurt them, it actually helped them. Easley was a huge loss, but he is 1 player, not 5.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back