BC @ Clempson

D

deleted5896

Tied at the end of the 1st quarter.... Can't wait for Miami and FSU to take over the reigns as the face of ACC football... Dabo can go F a goat

Advertisement
Clemson losing this is not good for anyone in the conference.

Agreed. I think they'll win this game, and I hope they do. The SOS implications of FSU, VT, and Clemson are clear. Still, with that said,they should never be on Miami's level. They're nothing but an SEC wannabe... Why top recruits would want to play there over Miami is beyond me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tied at the end of the 1st quarter.... Can't wait for Miami and FSU to take over the reigns as the face of ACC football... Dabo can go F a goat

FSU can go **** themselves. I hope they lose every single game they play and have to fold their pathetic, copy-cat football program.

Lmao Clemson gon Clemson, I still wanna face them in the ACCCG but **** that program

Advertisement
I really would like to face an undefeated Clemson in the ACCCG.

They need to focus, clearly were looking ahead to FSU.

I would not give up on Clemson in this game. Their season will not be tied to this game anyway, it will be tied to FSU.

When they play FSU next week (assuming Clemson wins) you will have #3 v #6.

It's mainly the offense though defense looks solid. Not sure why everyone in this site has said their d looks ******

Advertisement
Clemson will bounce back and beat them by no less than 14 pts. Bank on that. Also F* the SEC.....we need Clemson to remain undefeated and there is nothing anyone here is gonna say to change that fact. SEC had its reign and its time for a fundamental shift. Slowly but surely its happening. We as the ACC needs to continue to get stronger thru and thru. I know for us Canes all we have to do is win but it isn't only about us when it comes to changing the national mindset on the thing that is the SEC. Brick by Brick...tear those fuccaz down!

Clemson winning big is less important than the Pitts, Carolina's, etc doing well. Well just be considered a top heavy conf, if we aren't already.

Va tech > Clemson. Yeah, I said it. Clemsons win over uga doesn't look that great after uga should've lost at ut and lost at home today.

Advertisement
Back