BBB, explain this logic....

FullyERicht

Thunderdome
So one of the big things BBB folks say is "he isn't employed bc he only wants Miami"......."no one else is offering bc he only will come back to finish what he started with us".....

That's all good and well. My question is, why do those same folks complain about how long the admin is taking (which by most standards hasn't been long), declaring "if we wait too long we'll lose out on Butch!" and "I hope Butch tells us to fvck off and takes another job for disrespecting him!"???

Do you see the massive flaw in your logic?

Advertisement
Are you really trying to speak logic with them. Lol

contradiction.jpg

So one of the big things BBB folks say is "he isn't employed bc he only wants Miami"......."no one else is offering bc he only will come back to finish what he started with us".....

That's all good and well. My question is, why do those same folks complain about how long the admin is taking (which by most standards hasn't been long), declaring "if we wait too long we'll lose out on Butch!" and "I hope Butch tells us to fvck off and takes another job for disrespecting him!"???

1. Butch is employed. I know the retards like to say he's 'unemployed,' but that's just them trying to sqeeze more out their butts.

2. The "No one else has offered," is unprovable. As we speak, teams are offering unknown contacts - and we don't know who's been approached or by whom.

3. The "He can't get a coaching job" is more BS. Name one team he's approached. One. He apparently isn't wanting just a coaching job.

4. The ONLY time he's ever perked up - was when the UM job came open.

5. Personally, I'm 50/50. I'd love to have Butch back, but I'd also like very much to see Butch shove this up UM's a$$ - just for old time's sake. The later the better, as all the decent coaches will already be picked. Once again.

I think it has more to do with him getting hired ASAP so he can start building his staff and recruiting. At least that's my opinion.

A) People are scared by the belief that the longer this goes the less likely it means that Butch is getting the job.

And

B) People get freaked over the delay in general in relation to salvaging this recruiting class.

I'm not saying either is correct or worthy of concern but I believe that's the mindset of people that are even remotely freaking. I don't think anyone is genuinely worried about him going elsewhere- especially with UCF apparently headed in a different direction.

Advertisement
So Archer, you do not actually see how badly flawed it is lolol......

If Butch only wants Miami, then he's not going to take any other job. Thus, there is no need to worry about him "shove it up UMs ***". Butch is playing with house money. If we don't hire him (which we won't), he will happily continue his ESPN gig. He's not going to take any other job. Which means, we should unquestionably take our time finding a better coach, bc he will absolutely be there.

I think it has more to do with him getting hired ASAP so he can start building his staff and recruiting. At least that's my opinion.

THIS.

FrauldenShowers squeezing it out, again.

OP, you're doing the same thing the national media does when characterizing all of Miami fans as being the same. Some BBB fans are logical and know he's not going anywhere, some are idiots. But lumping them together just helps to justify you being right about BBB people not being logical.

I'm a BBB guy, obviously, but prefer a Herman

Advertisement

Yes. Please bring these phans a fresh batch of milk and cookies so they calm down.

1. Butch is employed. I know the retards like to say he's 'unemployed,' but that's just them trying to sqeeze more out their butts.

2. The "No one else has offered," is unprovable. As we speak, teams are offering unknown contacts - and we don't know who's been approached or by whom.

3. The "He can't get a coaching job" is more BS. Name one team he's approached. One. He apparently isn't wanting just a coaching job.

5. Personally, I'm 50/50. I'd love to have Butch back, but I'd also like very much to see Butch shove this up UM's a$$ - just for old time's sake. The later the better, as all the decent coaches will already be picked. Once again.

1. Deflection
2. Delusion
3. True, I am sure, if not some lower division schools, some high schools would definitely jump at him.
4. Delusion... Its the only D1 shot he has.
5. That is true the last time he coached he he did shove it up the admin, players, recruits and fans asses. One of those great career destroying moves. Because of this he will never accomplish anything noteworthy as a coach.

1. Deflection
2. Delusion
3. True, I am sure, if not some lower division schools, some high schools would definitely jump at him.
5. That is true the last time he coached he he did shove it up the admin, players, recruits and fans asses. One of those great career destroying moves. Because of this he will never accomplish anything noteworthy as a coach.

weird.

1. Deflection
2. Delusion

Too bad, so sad.

Butch is coming, and you can go back to eating ****s.

Advertisement

1. Deflection
2. Delusion

weird.

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

1. Deflection
2. Delusion

weird.

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

I love how you guys have fantasized about it so much that you have created him as this mythological creature.

Its the very definition of delusion and when you refute facts you do it by deflection and by making stuff up and then call them facts.

I have heard Butch will go 12-0 next year... and thats a fact.
I have heard Butch is being hired on 11/30... and thats a fact.
I have heard people giving him as many as 4 titles... and thats a fact.
I have heard people give him made up job offers that he is declining all the time just waiting for the Miami gig... and thats a fact.
I have heard people say he was building UNC into a football power, even though no player he ever recruited at UNC ever won more than 8 games... and thats a fact.

I mean WTF? If you cant see how delusional that is you should seriously put down the bottle and check yourself into rehab.

I was all for Butch.. I even told Blake James to his face to bring back Butch but you guys have made me lose faith in human's ability to actually see the world as it really is. You guys are so wrapped up in this fantasy world that its scary. This is literally how Jim Jones got all those people to off themselves. People really are easily fooled into being totally delusional.

I am still glad he is our fall back option, but WTF are you guys going to do when the dude loses 3-4 games next year?

1. Deflection
2. Delusion

weird.

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

I love how you guys have fantasized about it so much that you have created him as this mythological creature.

Its the very definition of delusion and when you refute facts you do it by deflection and by making stuff up and then call them facts.

I have heard people give him made up job offers that he is declining all the time just waiting for the Miami gig... and thats a fact.
I have heard people say he was building UNC into a football power, even though no player he ever recruited at UNC ever won more than 8 games... and thats a fact.

I mean WTF? If you cant see how delusional that is you should seriously put down the bottle and check yourself into rehab.

I was all for Butch.. I even told Blake James to his face to bring back Butch but you guys have made me lose faith in human's ability to actually see the world as it really is. You guys are so wrapped up in this fantasy world that its scary. This is literally how Jim Jones got all those people to off themselves. People really are easily fooled into being totally delusional.

I am still glad he is our fall back option, but WTF are you guys going to do when the dude loses 3-4 games next year?

I just want a team that attacks. Thats it.

Advertisement
1. Deflection
2. Delusion

weird.

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

I just want a team that attacks. Thats it.

I just want a coach that locks down Miami. Once you do that we will be back to dominating and playing mean. You simply cannot lock Miami down and get tons of NFL talent on the team and then play soft. It would be impossible to happen. Miami is Miami when they have to go thru a war during the week just to get to Saturday and they are so sick of getting the **** knocked out of them by there own bad ask teammates that they light people up on Saturdays.

1. Deflection
2. Delusion

weird.

No.

Stupid. ****y stupid.

You're just mad.

I'm not reading all that siht.

STFU.

Advertisement
Back