Baxter coach .

FSU about to have Glenn, Keem and Baxter.

Miami has Emory, nothing and nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
80’s European invasion synth pop.
i rule breakfast club GIF

Advertisement
Baxter’s coach name is Cameron Dukes. And I’m sure he said that cause he’s not going to tell you the real deal. Lol. Also, this could have been added to the Baxter thread. CJ got a nice check to go to Texas, but I really believe he flips to FSU, and Baxter’s coach will big part to that happening…if it does.
Donald Trump GIF by reactionseditor

Baxter’s coach name is Cameron Dukes. And I’m sure he said that cause he’s not going to tell you the real deal. Lol. Also, this could have been added to the Baxter thread. CJ got a nice check to go to Texas, but I really believe he flips to FSU, and Baxter’s coach will big part to that happening…if it does.
The coach im talking about isnt Dukes. Hes younger and is close friends with baxter.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Couldn't you have kept that bit of info to yourself until at least after Thanksgiving? ****, just killed my appetite!

Advertisement
Back