Baxter coach .

24/7canes

Recruit
Talked to him the other night and he said hes locked in with Texas. Hes enrolling early and is all set to go. Take out for what its worth. I will have more info on any kids from Edge water over next 2 years. One of my regulars sons both play for them. I think the older one is the starting qb for the JV team. Dont know what the dad looks like size wise but The mom is a tall large lady, so her kids will be some big *** kids is my guess.

Advertisement
Talked to him the other night and he said hes locked in with Texas. Hes enrolling early and is all set to go. Take out for what its worth. I will have more info on any kids from Edge water over next 2 years. One of my regulars sons both play for them. I think the older one is the starting qb for the JV team. Dont know what the dad looks like size wise but The mom is a tall large lady, so her kids will be some big *** kids is my guess.

Yeah, snagging a high profile kid from one of these top programs will be tough.

I was at the Edgewater playoff game last Saturday night...I too said hello to him....nice guy.

Advertisement
Baxter’s coach name is Cameron Dukes. And I’m sure he said that cause he’s not going to tell you the real deal. Lol. Also, this could have been added to the Baxter thread. CJ got a nice check to go to Texas, but I really believe he flips to FSU, and Baxter’s coach will big part to that happening…if it does.

Help a brother out - what is a "regular son?"

Advertisement
Baxter’s coach name is Cameron Dukes. And I’m sure he said that cause he’s not going to tell you the real deal. Lol. Also, this could have been added to the Baxter thread. CJ got a nice check to go to Texas, but I really believe he flips to FSU, and Baxter’s coach will big part to that happening…if it does.

Well one thing is for sure; with a name like Cameron Dukes you know that guy didn't go to the University of North Carolina for college. 😉

Last edited:
Help a brother out - what is a "regular son?"
Tea Smh GIF by Bounce
Son

Advertisement
He's not going to FSU....

Cam might be an FSU grad but he’s as stand up as they come. I can’t see him putting his wats/needs over a kids.

Advertisement
Tall Large Milf's you say, from Orlando!!!

Go Canes

Their dad is a regular at your ****y bar?

Advertisement
Back