Baxa missed fg

If he makes that, Felipe has to go score a TD to take the lead AFTER throwing the pick to Amari. SMH

Advertisement
That wasn't a chip shot and the angle was terrible. Lol you guys make me laugh, it was NOT a chip shot. If the kid had a better angle maybe he would have made it. After all we had so many delay of penalties this is one time we needed one. Partial blame to Manny not thinking about it.
I though the same time when they showed the camera angle from behind him. I noticed the same thing last year. Many of his misses from last year were from the same angle.

Baxa should’ve made the FG. Would’ve been 23-17, Gaytors would have to play coming from even deeper behind. And you can tell coaches loss confidence because we should’ve kicked a 43 yarder instead of going for it on 4th and 9. Next to JT4 muffed punt, that was the next momentum swinger.

Advertisement
That was an easy catch? Get the **** out of here. I bet if you had 25 chances to make that catch you probably make 1 or 2 or those.

me? no i make that catch 0 times, but i'm also not walking around claiming to be a first round WR. First round WR makes that catch 25 times out of 24.

Advertisement
Please OP, stop, you're being negative but not in a way that the hysterical ******* on this site can bytch about our coaching staff. Please, change the subject!!

That wasn't a chip shot and the angle was terrible. Lol you guys make me laugh, it was NOT a chip shot. If the kid had a better angle maybe he would have made it. After all we had so many delay of penalties this is one time we needed one. Partial blame to Manny not thinking about it.
Then run a play on third down to fix the angle, problem solved

Advertisement
Advertisement
bigtime players make bigtime plays. not single handedly lose a game. he shoulda stayed in Illinois
You are so ******* dumb. So the 10 sacks, missed kick, penalties, missed tackles, horrible play calling don’t mean anything?

He’s talking about the one he missed and it was 23 yards which is basically a extra point! So yes that Miss was a chip shot! And if he would’ve made that one we would’ve had two chances to make a field goal for the win

Advertisement
Back