Baxa missed fg

Advertisement
That wasn't a chip shot and the angle was terrible. Lol you guys make me laugh, it was NOT a chip shot. If the kid had a better angle maybe he would have made it. After all we had so many delay of penalties this is one time we needed one. Partial blame to Manny not thinking about it.

Advertisement
No I'm not a kicker but the angle was terrible but maybe you didn't notice that. Maybe you never noticed over the past 55 years how many kickers missed that kick from the same angle. You see kicking is about angles and that was on the far hash and absolutely NOT A CHIP SHOT. Going back 5 yards would have made it a much easier kick. Did you ever see a head coach take a five yard penalty to give the kicker a better angle? It has happened a ZILLION TIMES MISTER KNOW IT ALL! All I'm saying is Baxa would have had a much better angle with a 5 yard penalty. That's what separates great coaching from average coaching. What you saw tonight was below average coaching.

Advertisement
That wasn't a chip shot and the angle was terrible. Lol you guys make me laugh, it was NOT a chip shot. If the kid had a better angle maybe he would have made it. After all we had so many delay of penalties this is one time we needed one. Partial blame to Manny not thinking about it.
Exactly, why dint they put the ball in the middle of the field for the kid. Why didn’t Manny give him a shot to make it a 1 point game by kicking a 47 yarder instead of going for it on 4th and 12? F@ck. Me. We had multiple chances to win that game.

Thank you Gonzo and I'm not certainly not putting blame on Baxa but Manny missed the boat not backing him up. He also got out coached in the first series when the fake punt happened. MANNY NEEDS TO ANALYZE his day game coaching tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No I'm not a kicker but the angle was terrible but maybe you didn't notice that. Maybe you never noticed over the past 55 years how many kickers missed that kick from the same angle. You see kicking is about angles and that was on the far hash and absolutely NOT A CHIP SHOT. Going back 5 yards would have made it a much easier kick. Did you ever see a head coach take a five yard penalty to give the kicker a better angle? It has happened a ZILLION TIMES MISTER KNOW IT ALL! All I'm saying is Baxa would have had a much better angle with a 5 yard penalty. That's what separates great coaching from average coaching. What you saw tonight was below average coaching.

In summary, it was a chip shot.

Advertisement
Back