IMG_6560.jpg
    722.8 KB · Views: 190
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Desmond Reid was ridiculous.
Mortimer balled out. He's special.
Alton Tarber ate Dade offensive linemen.
I really like the LB from Gibbons.
Richard Thomas from Heritage (Indiana commit) and Mason Thomas are good DE's. DE DeShawn Willoughby (Morgan State commit) was unblockable at times.

One of the players who got the most love all week, from players and coaches, was Hezekiah Masses, my former CB from Deerfield. He came into the game as a virtual unknown, but all you heard all week was "who is that kid?!"

He's the only player that didn't come off the field last night. He played CB on Dade's sideline and locked up everybody they put over there, including the Gulliver kid. Lots of people were blown away at the fact that he didn't have any big D1 offers. A lot of people think that it he signs with New Hampshire he's going to dominate and eventually hit the portal.

A lot of crying from Dade's side once the *** whoopin' started. (it was 37-10 before 2 TD's in garbage time) They did all of that talking during warm-ups, our kids stayed quiet and proceeded to bust that ***. They then responded by pointing to their rings. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️😆

Coaches from Dade look befuddled when they're told that they're not allowed to play a 5-man front, blitz and play cover-0. (there was no blitzing allowed in the game) 😂
So I found a loophole. A blitz is anything beyond 4 rushers. So I put us in a 3-man front and sent a random LB at the QB. Technically that's not a blitz, and Dade had no answer for it because they couldn't figure out which LB had the QB. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Desmond Reid was ridiculous.
Mortimer balled out. He's special.
Alton Tarber ate Dade offensive linemen.
I really like the LB from Gibbons.
Richard Thomas from Heritage (Indiana commit) and Mason Thomas are good DE's. DE DeShawn Willoughby (Morgan State commit) was unblockable at times.

One of the players who got the most love all week, from players and coaches, was Hezekiah Masses, my former CB from Deerfield. He came into the game as a virtual unknown, but all you heard all week was "who is that kid?!"

He's the only player that didn't come off the field last night. He played CB on Dade's sideline and locked up everybody they put over there, including the Gulliver kid. Lots of people were blown away at the fact that he didn't have any big D1 offers. A lot of people think that it he signs with New Hampshire he's going to dominate and eventually hit the portal.

A lot of crying from Dade's side once the *** whoopin' started. (it was 37-10 before 2 TD's in garbage time) They did all of that talking during warm-ups, our kids stayed quiet and proceeded to bust that ***. They then responded by pointing to their rings. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️😆

Coaches from Dade look befuddled when they're told that they're not allowed to play a 5-man front, blitz and play cover-0. (there was no blitzing allowed in the game) 😂
So I found a loophole. A blitz is anything beyond 4 rushers. So I put us in a 3-man front and sent a random LB at the QB. Technically that's not a blitz, and Dade had no answer for it because they couldn't figure out which LB had the QB. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Thanks for this.

When i was in high school in the mid 90s this was a pretty big deal now it seems like an afterthought. Also i used to enjoy the Florida vs California bowls in the late 90s early 2000s. Yes im an old fart.
Same… well until Cali started winning the last few. Also the Fla vs Ga game.

Advertisement
Back