Battle for the Crib coverage?

Desmond Reid was ridiculous.
Mortimer balled out. He's special.
Alton Tarber ate Dade offensive linemen.
I really like the LB from Gibbons.
Richard Thomas from Heritage (Indiana commit) and Mason Thomas are good DE's. DE DeShawn Willoughby (Morgan State commit) was unblockable at times.

One of the players who got the most love all week, from players and coaches, was Hezekiah Masses, my former CB from Deerfield. He came into the game as a virtual unknown, but all you heard all week was "who is that kid?!"

He's the only player that didn't come off the field last night. He played CB on Dade's sideline and locked up everybody they put over there, including the Gulliver kid. Lots of people were blown away at the fact that he didn't have any big D1 offers. A lot of people think that it he signs with New Hampshire he's going to dominate and eventually hit the portal.

A lot of crying from Dade's side once the *** whoopin' started. (it was 37-10 before 2 TD's in garbage time) They did all of that talking during warm-ups, our kids stayed quiet and proceeded to bust that ***. They then responded by pointing to their rings. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️😆

Coaches from Dade look befuddled when they're told that they're not allowed to play a 5-man front, blitz and play cover-0. (there was no blitzing allowed in the game) 😂
So I found a loophole. A blitz is anything beyond 4 rushers. So I put us in a 3-man front and sent a random LB at the QB. Technically that's not a blitz, and Dade had no answer for it because they couldn't figure out which LB had the QB. 🤷🏻‍♂️
It's not your fault their coaches couldn't adjust

Advertisement
Richard Thomas from Heritage (Indiana commit) and Mason Thomas are good DE's. DE DeShawn Willoughby (Morgan State commit) was unblockable at times.

One of the players who got the most love all week, from players and coaches, was Hezekiah Masses, my former CB from Deerfield. He came into the game as a virtual unknown, but all you heard all week was "who is that kid?!"

He's the only player that didn't come off the field last night. He played CB on Dade's sideline and locked up everybody they put over there, including the Gulliver kid. Lots of people were blown away at the fact that he didn't have any big D1 offers. A lot of people think that it he signs with New Hampshire he's going to dominate and eventually hit the portal.

A lot of crying from Dade's side once the *** whoopin' started. (it was 37-10 before 2 TD's in garbage time) They did all of that talking during warm-ups, our kids stayed quiet and proceeded to bust that ***. They then responded by pointing to their rings. 🙄🤷🏻‍♂️😆

Coaches from Dade look befuddled when they're told that they're not allowed to play a 5-man front, blitz and play cover-0. (there was no blitzing allowed in the game) 😂
So I found a loophole. A blitz is anything beyond 4 rushers. So I put us in a 3-man front and sent a random LB at the QB. Technically that's not a blitz, and Dade had no answer for it because they couldn't figure out which LB had the QB. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Damm I'm glad mortimer flipped to UL

The lines are extremely blurred nowadays between who's from Dade and Broward playing for which schools. We got kids from Richmond Heights playing for Chaminade & Belle Glade kids playing for Doral Academy.

This is ALLL THEY RUN. LOL

If you play MNW and yuour ol could hold up a bit you can eat The issue is...that heat is consistently coming.

I hope your kid doesnt mess around and takes that NEW HAMPSHIRE offer. Its div 1 ball and like you said he can always portal out in 2 years or so with good film. He wait around on that offer and someone jumps in the boat ...he is back at square one with no commitable offer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah. Never stood next to him. Differ to your experience.

if you look at his NFL combine stats they say he was 5–9 and just a smidge over 200.

When he enrolled he was probably around 180, and may be just under 5–9. I’m not trying to one up you or anything, I’m just saying if the height and weight quoted for that running back is correct, he’s pretty close to Duke Johnson size

Man **** I wanted Mortimer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Pretty good video right here. Think we caught our man @Cch Macho a couple of times. As we already knew broward dominated but reading and seeing it are two different things.

Pretty good video right here. Think we caught our man @Cch Macho a couple of times. As we already knew broward dominated but reading and seeing it are two different things.

First dude talkin appears to be Michaellee Harris. Think he GA'd at UM former MNW wr and Louisville wr.
2nd coach is a member of the Prop Joe clan. lol
3rd coach in Blue is Junior Rosegreen another homie.
Last person to speak was Arvis Lawson a former Miami Central baller who has an app FANIT for hs ball. I think Kenny Phillips is involved with it as well

Desmond Reid is the typical undersized s.fla steal like i said from Miramar.

DMONEY and others locally have siad it...but Broward is the top dog in South Florida talent wise.

Why is Coach Macho out there booty shakin lmao...takin it Back back

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back