Bats

Advertisement

Attachments

• 3D7834BE-2AA2-40FB-9570-9A8209C2E884.jpeg
    3D7834BE-2AA2-40FB-9570-9A8209C2E884.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 26
Advertisement
Maybe we can sneak some 2009 Orange Stealth's into DeMarini skin and swing them this year.
Not gonna happen.
From what I'm seeing, we just need an aggressive philosophy. I actually thought that for a chance we would go away from the old school *** small ball and lull bull****.

I don't give a **** how much talent we have. If we hold it back, we'll be on then outside looking in.

Even the MLB has realized that being aggressive wins games...oh wait, wins World Series.

I'm watching UF kill everything that's a strike, and what do we do? Let's just look at 1st pitch strike....get ready for another season of old school UM baseball....actually OLD BASEBALL PERIOD.

Advertisement
Not gonna happen.
From what I'm seeing, we just need an aggressive philosophy. I actually thought that for a chance we would go away from the old school *** small ball and lull bull****.

I don't give a **** how much talent we have. If we hold it back, we'll be on then outside looking in.

Even the MLB has realized that being aggressive wins games...oh wait, wins World Series.

I'm watching UF kill everything that's a strike, and what do we do? Let's just look at 1st pitch strike....get ready for another season of old school UM baseball....actually OLD BASEBALL PERIOD.
I was kidding. The Stealth bats are the bats that caused BBCOR.

You could tell what they bats they were from the sound with one swing.

I was kidding. The Stealth bats are the bats that caused BBCOR.

You could tell what they bats they were from the sound with one swing.
It's crazy how BBCOR standards work...because I still don't understand how bats can be sold that are later banned...I mean, is there actually a testing protocol or what?

Either way I love how talented hitters are with the hottest bats out there..yet they forget how to hit, without that bat.

Advertisement
Not gonna happen.

Old baseball still wins at the college level. Not sure how anyone enjoys watching our guys try to hit home runs against UF's 1st round pitchers. Instead of the showcase heroes who try to hit every ball 600 feet, we need actual hitters.

Old baseball still wins at the college level. Not sure how anyone enjoys watching our guys try to hit home runs against UF's 1st round pitchers. Instead of the showcase heroes who try to hit every ball 600 feet, we need actual hitters.
Lmao, it's not about HRs but it's about hitting strikes.

The first thing everyone is taught as a hitter is that you HAVE to hit the fastball...but yet there's an old school.mentality thatnyou should take a first pitch, even if it's a fastball..I see it over and over. We have actual hitters...you can see that if you pay attention.

We just won't swing the bat. And there's no way you can tell me otherwise. It's philosophy. Period.

There's a reason why there's a ridiculous amount of money involved in scouting baseball all they way to the 14-15yr old level, in the US.

Beyond frustrating to continue losing to those clowns. I don’t even know what to think anymore.

Advertisement
Lmao, it's not about HRs but it's about hitting strikes.

The first thing everyone is taught as a hitter is that you HAVE to hit the fastball...but yet there's an old school.mentality thatnyou should take a first pitch, even if it's a fastball..I see it over and over. We have actual hitters...you can see that if you pay attention.

We just won't swing the bat. And there's no way you can tell me otherwise. It's philosophy. Period.

There's a reason why there's a ridiculous amount of money involved in scouting baseball all they way to the 14-15yr old level, in the US.

The only money we spend on scouting is to drive to Jupiter and Fort Myers for the big showcase events.

What is it that I need to pay attention to? If we had hitters, we would hit. When we do swing early in the count, we're not hitting any better than if we run the count deep.

I have a feeling it's going to change since Gino doesn't strike me as inflexible as Morris was. And I sure hope we stop the sacrifice bunts with Del on deck. That makes no sense to me. Del isn't going to see anything good to hit with 1st base open and runners in scoring position.

I have a feeling it's going to change since Gino doesn't strike me as inflexible as Morris was. And I sure hope we stop the sacrifice bunts with Del on deck. That makes no sense to me. Del isn't going to see anything good to hit with 1st base open and runners in scoring position.
So then they'll load the bases for Alex Toral?

How awful.

Advertisement
Back