Bat signal

For some reason, I always think Dennis Smith is black and looks like Roland Martin.

View attachment 278667
200.gif

Advertisement
Poffo saw this coming? Jacurri? Suddenly it's a glut at QB.
I doubt Poff is thrilled. But I wouldn't say we have a 'glut at qb'. Emory and Jacurri have struggled. They are development projects, with real potential, that I hope stick around and develop here, but also hope we don't see in the two deep next year.

I doubt Poff is thrilled. But I wouldn't say we have a 'glut at qb'. Emory and Jacurri have struggled. They are development projects, with real potential, that I hope stick around and develop here, but also hope we don't see in the two deep next year.
Not sure how many yrs Poff has remaining but if dude could come in develop get accustom to P4 ball. And be ready to roll ‘25. I’ll take it!

Not sure how many yrs Poff has remaining but if dude could come in develop get accustom to P4 ball. And be ready to roll ‘25. I’ll take it!
he has 2 so and it's been said by gaby, David lake, d money, cribby, etc. that Poff knew we were still going after another qb

he'll get a year to back up ward and compete in '25 at miami which is about all he can hope for after playing for Albany

Advertisement
he has 2 so and it's been said by gaby, David lake, d money, cribby, etc. that Poff knew we were still going after another qb

he'll get a year to back up ward and compete in '25 at miami which is about all he can hope for after playing for Albany
That’s a win win to me. Poff has skill sets , **** even another yr for Emory to develop. Hopefully Cam is a true leader were these young bulls can learn some game

Advertisement
Now u see where patience is required? O ye of lil faith
Yeah, no doubt.

I will say, I am the adventurist type. I am an avid outdoorsman, love anything that pushes the adrenaline, but with calculated risks.

I like a lot of things about Mario (his passion, work ethic, genuine personality, vision, determination, etc). Other things I don’t like.

Because I am calculated risk taker (I perhaps why I am a bad poker player) one of those that eat at me is the “unnecessary risk taker” if I am making sense.

Understood this was a showdown of epic proportions (Mario/UM vs The Ward Camp), All or Nothing!! The non Kneel down - All or nothing!! Other examples out there.

I don’t operate in the “All or Nothing” spectrum and that’s probably why he frustrates the **** out of me combined with his game day deficiencies.

Therefore, as full blown excited as I want to be with this wonderful news, I am going to stay true to my form - Cautiously optimistic until proven otherwise on the field, as that’s what the last 20+ years (two Richt season’ aside) have proven to me.

Advertisement
Back