Bat signal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the update! That kid would be a great get, in my opinion.

Now that we got Ward, I would think that anything is possible at WR1.
I’d like to add a couple out of thr Miami of Ohio kid , the Juco, WF , or WSU kid. Maybe a mystery name. But I’d take two. I think we see some guys leaving at Wr and Ol after spring.

Last edited:
I’d like to add a couple out of thr Miami of Ohio kid , the Juco or WSU kid. Maybe a mystery name. But I’d take two. I think we see some guys leaving at Wr and Ol after spring.
I agree. That would be great. We need to trim some more of the fat to bring in better players, and be at the 85 man limit. But I know that you already knew that.

Advertisement
I’d like to add a couple out of thr Miami of Ohio kid , the Juco or WSU kid. Maybe a mystery name. But I’d take two. I think we see some guys leaving at Wr and Ol after spring.
Samson or some older guys?

Advertisement
I’d like to add a couple out of thr Miami of Ohio kid , the Juco, WF , or WSU kid. Maybe a mystery name. But I’d take two. I think we see some guys leaving at Wr and Ol after spring.

WF committed somewhere recently I believe.

My bad if said so already, do you think Mario shows George the door? Or just disciplines him

Advertisement
Back